Any tips from ladies to collect all day pee?

Hi there!

My girlfriend and I are getting more involved into this fetish, she has been saving all her daily pee output for me and we play with it in the shower or masturbate 😈

We were wondering... How you females (or guys who are in a relationship with a girl in this fetish) collect and store your pee when out and about? Is there an easier way to do this? 

My girlfriend works in an office setting and when she has to go to the bathroom she carries two bottles in her purse and a funnel, just like the one on the picture 😈 but sometimes it's to noisy and the plastic eventually gets smelly.

Thank you so much! 😁

Messenger_creation_58c228e6-dc4e-487e-844e-3c66ed7fec5a.jpeg

Can't you use a thermos cannister just for this purpose? They are isolated, so less noisy and maybe keep the content warm also! (but beware your co-worker doesn't mistake it for it to hold coffee!)

• Agree 1
2 hours ago, MGP said:

Can't you use a thermos cannister just for this purpose? They are isolated, so less noisy and maybe keep the content warm also! (but beware your co-worker doesn't mistake it for it to hold coffee!)

Thank you so much! I was thinking about the same, the only problem that she has is with the funnels. She has tried a flexible silicone funnel and it always leaks. Apparently the only funnel that she can use is the plastic one that comes with those bottles (in the picture) but it's hard to find a thermos that fits that funnel. Are you aware of any product out there that can be adapted to the thermos? Any other flexible funnels that are wider/better?

I appreciate your input!

IMG_20240814_074443.jpg

The only thing I can think of is to find a fitting thermos cannister, or use another or extra funnel, or adapt it if you are handy.

• Agree 1

You could try taking photos & measurements (Or better yet, find a 3D model) of the thermos you have and send the files to a 3D artist on Fiverr. They could design a custom funnel which you could 3D print online or at the STEM section of the library in most major cities. I imagine between the design and the printing it would be less than a $50 job.

2 hours ago, rojo92 said:

Thank you so much! I was thinking about the same, the only problem that she has is with the funnels. She has tried a flexible silicone funnel and it always leaks. Apparently the only funnel that she can use is the plastic one that comes with those bottles (in the picture) but it's hard to find a thermos that fits that funnel. Are you aware of any product out there that can be adapted to the thermos? Any other flexible funnels that are wider/better?

I appreciate your input!

IMG_20240814_074443.jpg

• Agree 1
9 hours ago, Korvidz said:

You could try taking photos & measurements (Or better yet, find a 3D model) of the thermos you have and send the files to a 3D artist on Fiverr. They could design a custom funnel which you could 3D print online or at the STEM section of the library in most major cities. I imagine between the design and the printing it would be less than a $50 job.

Thank you for the idea! That's something that I have no knowledge about but it doesn't hurt to explore that option!