Getting my wife into it

My wife is the same way, you have to get her to drink more often so she let's down her guard.

Or more solo pee fun. But my wife does do it with out being intoxicated just not to the degree of when she drinking. 

I think she likes it but has a hard time accepting it.

After she finished pissing in your mouth did you eat her pussy till she orgasamed.

That will show her how much you love it and worship her pussy!

1 hour ago, nutinfancy said:

My wife is the same way, you have to get her to drink more often so she let's down her guard.

Or more solo pee fun. But my wife does do it with out being intoxicated just not to the degree of when she drinking. 

I think she likes it but has a hard time accepting it.

After she finished pissing in your mouth did you eat her pussy till she orgasamed.

That will show her how much you love it and worship her pussy!

I do like some solo play too, I just keep it a little secret.

I did eat her pussy a little bit, but unfortunately she is not really into that and it is hard to make her cum that way! She would rather have me fuck her and maybe use some of our toys to rub her clit the right way.

My wife loves her pussy ate. Maybe use a dildo while you lick and suck her clit? And take your tounge and lick her pee hole.

Does she like anal? Now what's funny is my wife and I can get in a 69 with me on top.

And she can slid her finger then fingers into my ass and start fingerings my asshole and all I have to do is basically nurse her clit and she cums. And soon as she cums I close my mouth around her pussy and drink as much as she gives.

• Hot 1
1 hour ago, nutinfancy said:

My wife loves her pussy ate. Maybe use a dildo while you lick and suck her clit? And take your tounge and lick her pee hole.

Does she like anal? Now what's funny is my wife and I can get in a 69 with me on top.

And she can slid her finger then fingers into my ass and start fingerings my asshole and all I have to do is basically nurse her clit and she cums. And soon as she cums I close my mouth around her pussy and drink as much as she gives.

She is not into anal, unfortunately. Kind of hard to get her in the mood for anything a little different really! 

That sounds delightful, I love thinking about drinking her nectar again soon. If only she knew how much I am into it.

1 minute ago, nutinfancy said:

Do yall discuss things you like? Is there anything she interested in trying. How much does she like just having sex?

We do discuss, but it becomes quickly a little akward. I don't think she is interested in trying many new things, although with the right circumstances I think she would be willing to try a threesome one day.

Again, not too much into sex in general. I'd say I get some action about once a week on average, and often because I engage (although she sometimes gets really horny, but it is pretty uncommon). Definitely have to take care of myself often so I do not get too frustrated. I really really wish she was more into it.

Do you drop hints , like when she goes to piss offer to let her use your tongue to clean her pussy!

Or one thing that did help my wife was nonchalantly show her an article about pee being medicinal and sterile. 

That help her knowing I was going to get sick from drinking her piss. 

Especially after she read that people drink some everyday. 

Which I do since my wife still doesn't have the addiction to it that I do. So the way I satisfy my needs is drinking my own and wetting my pants or prop myself on my shoulders and raise my legs over my head so my dick is over my face, then I can piss all over my face and into my mouth and imagine it her or someone else. Which after I do this I'm usually so horny I jackoff into my mouth and on my face.

Have you ever ate her pussy after cummed in it? Some women go nuts when you do that and will piss. 

Or here's and idea fuck her real hard cum in her then go down on her after you've ate her pussy clean ask her to piss in your mouth to help wash your cum down!!

• Hot 1

My wife and I have been open to each other throughout our marriage. She tells me things she likes, and I tell her things I like. We have tried many things, some we ended up liking, some we did not.  We got into light pee games of different types, peeing on each other, peeing while having sex, catheters, pee desperation and edging, etc.  Lately I have been getting into it more heavily and she agrees to do these things to please me.  But it seems that when she is actually doing it, she is more into it.  Then when I want to do it again, or do something else, I have to convince her again. That has been my experience with my wife.  I realize every person is different and your results may vary.

• Like 3

Just be shameless, I found it really hard and I still have a tiny feeling of awkwardness but it's not much.

I found just wetting around her would make it more normal and show how much you will do it and the happiness it brings.

• Like 1

My wife has always been more open sexually, so that makes it easier. She was hesitant at first to try pee games, but decided to try it after a few conversations about it.  Now it is easier although I still have to initiate the games most of the time.  She did surprise me by peeing on the kitchen floor unexpectedly one time, so she is coming around.  Perhaps you need to try that strategy.

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all the content in this topic!

I would like my wife to pee too when I give her oral, or afterwards as a reward would be exciting too. She does squirt sometimes and she knows I like it a lot, but I still do get the feeling she sometimes tries to hold it, and sometimes she pushes my head away when it happens... She knows I want her to actually pee in my mouth too because I told and texted her this a few times. I think she has to get over the idea that it is dirty. She's very clean when it comes to bathroom behaviour. Sometimes uses a toilet roll a day!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Yesterday my wife was working late and with not much to do for some time, she started sharing some lingerie with me online. Not much later she started texting she was in for it when she would get home and texted me things she would like. With that also came the question what I was up for. An opertunity that should not to be missed!

So I texted her that I had a strong desire for her pee during sex, while giving oral, or inbetween or even after. I wrote that I liked the super-intimacy of it and that to me it is very erotic. She already knows about my desire and she knows I like to swallow whatever she squirts, although this too has been a while ago. It seems like she avoided this the last few times. She replied with; “I don't dare to do that very well, then I feel ashamed”. So it is not that she's grossed out by it. Good to know! I texted her not to force anything, only if she feels comfortable.

And so it happened. She already had gotten herself into the mood when I entered the bedroom and immediately she pushed my head between her thighs. It did not take long to get my first mouthful. Not sure if it was still squirting or peeing, it did not have the salty pee taste that much, but its volume was more than the usual squirt. She did not hold back any of it, maybe even pushed to give more now. It happened a few times more after that. Man, I love this!

The next morning turned out she didn't have enough yet. She always goes to the bathroom first, except one time which stuck in my memory as one of the best experiences. But this time she didn't and again directed my head down. I was excited to say the least, because I knew exactly what this meant! I was preparing for the strong taste of her morning pee (even hoping for it!) but it wasn't that strong at all... Does it dilute when she gets aroused I wonder? I got a few good mouths full again and brought her to her climax. After that she went to the batroom to dispose the rest. I would rather have gotten that too, but who knows, maybe next time!

• Hot 4