I don't know why I just thought of this, but every time I drink my wife's piss especially if she really has to go. It comes out so fast and forceful, I have to swallow as fast as I can that when she's finished pissing and I stand up I let out one of the biggest burps! And we both can't help but laugh!!

Just thought I'd share that experience. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

When my wife drinks lots of water to prepare for our "pee games" as we call them, I will often drink directly from the tap. She is also a fast and furious pisser when she really has to go. I drink as fast as I can and still miss some. And I also let out a big burp afterwards. I think when she pees so hard it stirs it up with air that we end up swallowing. And of course we have to burp to let it out.  Funny thing is when she drinks my pee she doesn't burp.

• Love 1
  • Hot 1

Wish my wife would drink mine. I mean it taste good to me. I think everybody ought be into pee! lol. 

But on serious note, I love the furious piss!! It's like my second swallow gets me , I kind have to really swallow then after that it's like I can guzzle it. But short moment on that second swallow usually gets piss allover to which I love also.

I cummed the first time we ever did it without even touching my dick. And that one of my favorite way to cum.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

Yes, I love to guzzle it too, or at least try. And it does get all over when I am swallowing and she is still peeing like a race horse. But I do love the taste of her pee when she is well hydrated. It is mostly a watery taste, but there still is the slight taste of pee. I have never been able to cum hands free, but we do have a lot of fun with pee games.

• Like 1
On 8/2/2024 at 5:26 PM, nutinfancy said:

I don't know why I just thought of this, but every time I drink my wife's piss especially if she really has to go. It comes out so fast and forceful, I have to swallow as fast as I can that when she's finished pissing and I stand up I let out one of the biggest burps! And we both can't help but laugh!!

Just thought I'd share that experience. 
I may as well admit that I’m jealous of you! I wish I could get a woman to willingly piss into my mouth, but it’s highly unlikely that will ever happen. 😢  But, I’m content to go down on men. They’re way more appreciative of being orally serviced! At least that’s my experience. And afterwards, when politely asked, most are okay with pissing into my mouth! But, to the topic at hand; Yeah, I love being reminded of drinking piss when I burp; Sometimes hours after I’ve sucked dick especially if his piss was rich and flavorful!