Colette and the Fire Drill

Contains: Toilet peeing, female desperation

As I woke up in silence with bright sunshine peaking through the window, I turned to my clock fearing what time it might be. The red light shone 7:30. That meant I had a half hour to get to school, enough time to shower and dress. No time to pee. That was okay, my bladder was not even so full, and if I hurried I might have a chance after homeroom. I got into the shower and quickly washed up. As I did that, the sound of water made me think my bladder was fuller than I realized. I stepped out of the shower and quickly got dressed into the school uniform and got my bag together. Stepping out the door I realized my need to pee increasing. As I approached, the sound of the fire alarm was blasting and everyone was outside. I quickly found my friends, Ashley and Manella. Ashley asked me, “do you know what is happening?” “No”, I responded, “I just got here”. “Well there are the firetrucks” Manella pointed out. I said to both of them “I have to pee so bad, I just hope they let us in soon.” Just then the principal Dr. Harper got everyone’s attention and announced, “There’s just some smoke from the cafeteria, this should be contained quickly and everyone should wait outside. The firefighters said this should just be a few minutes. I crossed my legs and bounced as I began to feel thirsty. “What could it hurt to just have a sip? I’ll be on a toilet before I know it” I thought. Before I knew it, twenty minutes had gone by and half my water bottle. Looking down, I could see that my bladder was bulging and my pants were feeling tight. “Guys, I don’t know if I can make it, I really need to pee” I told Ashley and Manella. Just then Dr. Harper announced, “we are almost ready to let everyone in. In five minutes we should be able to and then everyone should report to first period. No homeroom,” he said. “Oh no I thought, that means I have to wait another hour.” Soon we were filing in and on our way to our classrooms. When we got to class, Miss Reynolds said, “I know I am not supposed to, but if anyone needs a few minutes to gather themselves and get ready for class feel free” she said. A few of us, including myself and a few other girls took the opportunity to head to the bathroom. Unfortunately my bladder was throbbing and I had to stop a few times to cross my legs, but I made it. As I got there it was clear that other teachers had made the same allowance and there was a short line. My friend Kyla was in front of me and she turned to me and said, “you too, I just hope there is enough time for me to pee, I’m bursting. The sounds of girls hissing and tinkling all while expressing their relief wasn’t helping. Finally, two stalls opened next to each other. We both hurried in as much as we could and locked are stalls in unison. As I pulled down my leggings and panties, I heard her do the same. Then the sound of our butts hitting the seats one after the other. Then sweet relief as pee flowed quickly out of me into the water below, and I heard her doing the same. It felt so good to pee and she was feeling the same. Then the sound of toilet paper unrolling as we each got ready to wipe. I wiped a couple of times and flushed. We came out at the same time and she said. “I don’t know how I held all that.” I also could not believe I held on so long. We headed to the sinks as we could hear another toilet flush. Time to go to class.

• Like 3