I had my wife drink the standard five glasses of water to fill her bladder.  Once she had done that, I waited for her to tell me she had to go to the bathroom.  It wasn’t long before I heard the familiar, “I have to go pee.”  I had her lay on the bed and played with her clit, once again bringing her to the brink of orgasm and then denying her relief.  As I played, her desperation grew. She told me she couldn’t hold it anymore.  I knew she was expecting me to bring her to orgasm again, but I had different plans the time. She was again starting to leak little spurts of pee.  So after a few more rounds of orgasm denial, I pulled out a catheter and bucket.  I cleaned her pee hole with an alcohol pad, and she reacted immediately from the burn and again released some pee.  I took the catheter out of its wrapping and put some KY jelly from a band new tube to lube it. I slowly started to push it into her pee hole, taking my time. She asked me what I was doing, and I told her to lay back and relax. I put the other end into the bucket and continued pushing the catheter into her urethra. It wasn’t long before I saw pee fill up the catheter tube and run into the bucket.  I started playing with her clit as the pee drained from her bladder through the catheter. It wasn’t long before she started to orgasm. It was fun to watch her pussy contract with the catheter in her pee hole. By the time she finished orgasming, her bladder had emptied fully. I took the catheter out of her slowly, and once it was out I held it up over the bucket so the rest would drain out of the catheter into the bucket. She looked at the bucket and smiled. I kissed her and told her how much I loved her.

• Hot 2