I got Melissa to pee for me

A few years ago I had a brief relationship with a woman named Melissa. We shared musical interests, she was moderately attractive, a bit odd, maybe aspie, we weren't all that compatible. One night she stayed over, we had sex not all that successfully. The next morning after we were up and about for a bit she said she had to pee. I told her that I would really enjoy watching her if she were comfortable with that.

She was a bit puzzled and said something to the effect that I would just see her sitting on the toilet. I told her that I wanted her to spread her legs so I could get a full view. She said "ok." She pulled down her pants, sat down on the toilet and started draining her pussy. It was a single stream, short to medium length, went directly into the water, making a sweet sound.

She exclaimed, "It smells!" I did not expect that. I told her it wasn't bad. I usually don't mind the smell of urine and hers was fine. She wiped from behind, got up, pulled up her pants and flushed. But it makes me wonder if women don't usually smell their urine as it's concealed and then diluted in the water. For guys it's right out in the open so I smell my pee all the time.