A little leak

Followers of my pee exploits over the years will know that I have a liking for pee wet pants and have deliberately pissed myself in all sorts of places. Sometimes publicly but mostly privately but with a real chance of getting caught.

This report is a little different in that it was totally involuntary. I live in a rural area in the UK. I went out one day about a week ago to deliver some leaflets. When I left home I didn’t feel a need need to wee, I finished my large cup of tea and just left. I was wearing some heavy dark blue denim button fly jeans and as usual I was commando.

The first mile was no problem but then I began to feel a sudden strong urge. I thought about where I could find a toilet, at a community cafe half a mile further on. Before I would get there I had another dozen or so houses to visit. I could have diverted to go straight there but decided I could hold it and carried on.

I then felt a sudden first urge and felt a spirt of wee run into my jeans. I managed to stop it off and continued. Now really desperate I rushed the next three houses and headed for the toilet. I felt several more spurts enter my pants and my left thigh began to feel deliciously warm and wet. Looking down I could see a dark stain about five inches long. I heald my leaflet bag in front of it and continued into the toilet.

The buttons of my jeans were stiff, they are fairly new, and I struggled with the. By the time I got them undone and my dick out I had dribbled some more and my wet patch was larger and darker. I pissed a flood into the urinal, tucked my penis away into my damp jeans and buttoned up. I then wiped my wet fingers on the seat of my pants.

I still had six houses to leaflet so I continued my round carefully concealing my wet patch with my bag. When I had finished I found a picnic bench in a little park and sat down to let my jeans dry in the sun. To help the process I rubbed the wetness further down and across my left leg to give it more cotton to soak into and lessen the darkness.

Whilst sitting there I pondered how I felt about my first genuinely accidental wetting. The answer is that I was really enjoying it. It was a little scary because of the risk of discovery but the damp felt so good and I realised I was no longer scared of my new sudden need to pee. This need had been coming on more frequently of late, usually because I didn’t want to paue what I was doing. Usually in a place where I could quickly find a bush to water or quickly get to the toilet.

After around ten minutes my wet patch had faded somewhat and I set out for home. My next challenge was what I would do when I got there. My partner was at home and she would not have been happy. The result would have been fluster and ruckus around to get my jeans off me and in the wash as quickly as possible, also pressure to go to the doctor and get my problem sorted out.

Fortunately when I got in she was working in the green house and I could slip indoors without her seeing. I then changed into shorts. Fortunately the sun had come out and this was a reasonable thing to do.

Examining my peed in jeans I found three things,firstly my wet patch had nearly disappeared. Secondly when I sniffed them there was no smell and thirdly they were nearly dry and I could probably have just kept them on. I hung them in the back of my wardrobe. Three days later they were still not smelly and were fine to wear again. Fortunately when I went out that day I was well hydrated, that is the trick, drink water lots and you can wet much more freely. That day I had gotten away with it entirely!

• Love 1
On 7/1/2024 at 4:56 AM, Rikki Bare said:

Followers of my pee exploits over the years will know that I have a liking for pee wet pants and have deliberately pissed myself in all sorts of places. Sometimes publicly but mostly privately but with a real chance of getting caught.

This report is a little different in that it was totally involuntary. I live in a rural area in the UK. I went out one day about a week ago to deliver some leaflets. When I left home I didn’t feel a need need to wee, I finished my large cup of tea and just left. I was wearing some heavy dark blue denim button fly jeans and as usual I was commando.

The first mile was no problem but then I began to feel a sudden strong urge. I thought about where I could find a toilet, at a community cafe half a mile further on. Before I would get there I had another dozen or so houses to visit. I could have diverted to go straight there but decided I could hold it and carried on.

I then felt a sudden first urge and felt a spirt of wee run into my jeans. I managed to stop it off and continued. Now really desperate I rushed the next three houses and headed for the toilet. I felt several more spurts enter my pants and my left thigh began to feel deliciously warm and wet. Looking down I could see a dark stain about five inches long. I heald my leaflet bag in front of it and continued into the toilet.

The buttons of my jeans were stiff, they are fairly new, and I struggled with the. By the time I got them undone and my dick out I had dribbled some more and my wet patch was larger and darker. I pissed a flood into the urinal, tucked my penis away into my damp jeans and buttoned up. I then wiped my wet fingers on the seat of my pants.

I still had six houses to leaflet so I continued my round carefully concealing my wet patch with my bag. When I had finished I found a picnic bench in a little park and sat down to let my jeans dry in the sun. To help the process I rubbed the wetness further down and across my left leg to give it more cotton to soak into and lessen the darkness.

Whilst sitting there I pondered how I felt about my first genuinely accidental wetting. The answer is that I was really enjoying it. It was a little scary because of the risk of discovery but the damp felt so good and I realised I was no longer scared of my new sudden need to pee. This need had been coming on more frequently of late, usually because I didn’t want to paue what I was doing. Usually in a place where I could quickly find a bush to water or quickly get to the toilet. After around ten minutes my wet patch had faded somewhat and I set out for home. My next challenge was what I would do when I got there. My partner was at home and she would not have been happy. The result would have been fluster and ruckus around to get my jeans off me and in the wash as quickly as possible, also pressure to go to the doctor and get my problem sorted out. Fortunately when I got in she was working in the green house and I could slip indoors without her seeing. (Watch more: Hiiro no Koku Episode 4 on ihentai) I then changed into shorts. Fortunately the sun had come out and this was a reasonable thing to do. Examining my peed in jeans I found three things,firstly my wet patch had nearly disappeared. Secondly when I sniffed them there was no smell and thirdly they were nearly dry and I could probably have just kept them on. I hung them in the back of my wardrobe. Three days later they were still not smelly and were fine to wear again. Fortunately when I went out that day I was well hydrated, that is the trick, drink water lots and you can wet much more freely. That day I had gotten away with it entirely!

Hi, Rikki Bare. Your story is really interesting. I would love to hear more about your other achievements 😄

Edited by jessica1994