Zack and Luca: Vandalism

This story contains piss vandalism, bathroom control, and humiliation. The characters are in a loving relationship and everything is consensual. 

This is a sorta-sequel to my other story about Zack and Luca (https://peefans.com/topic/30680-zack-and-luca-humiliation). If you didn’t read it, here’s what you need to know about the characters. Zack is a 6’3 ex-military man with a buzz cut, and Luca is a 5’9 twink with shaggy blonde hair. Luca is the dom and Zack, while looking intimidating, is the easily flustered sub. Luca enjoys humiliating Zack and has complete control over his bathroom usage.

---------------------------------------

Chapter 1: The Hotel Room

-- Luca's perspective --

Zack and Luca had been messing around with public wetting for a while now. Luca loved to make Zack piss himself in embarrassing public places. But as they’d gotten more and more daring, Luca had found there was more he enjoyed about it than just humiliating Zack. He liked leaving behind a mess in public places. Whether it was in a movie theater seat, a table at a restaurant, a couch in a coffee table, or the floor of a bus, Luca liked seeing Zack piss in places where they could leave his puddle for someone else to find. 

When he mentioned this to Zack for the first time, he was worried that Zack might be weirded out by it. After all, Zack was a nice guy, and he’d said a few times that he felt bad when he left a mess. But Zack wasn’t weirded out by it; instead, he turned bright red and admitted that he enjoyed it too. 

They were going on a short weekend road trip, and they’d booked a room with a king sized bed. Zack had needed to pee for the last half hour of their drive, and Luca had told him to wait until they got to the hotel room. As they pulled up to the hotel, Luca wrinkled his nose. 

“This place is kinda a dump, huh?” he asked as they stepped out of the car. They got checked in and headed up to their room, but when they opened the door, they found that the hotel had made a mistake - instead of a king bed, they had two queen beds. Luca smiled deviously as he had an idea, and he looked at Zack. “We don’t need two beds. Zack, go pee on the extra bed.” 

Zack turned red. Luca loved the way that he still got so embarrassed even after all the shit they’d done. Hell, Luca had made Zack wet himself in a hotel bed before, this couldn’t be any different than that. 

“How do you never get embarrassed?” Zack mumbled as he walked up to one of the two beds and unzipped his pants. Luca just grinned and hopped up on the other bed to watch. 

“It’s a gift~” he replied simply. A moment later Zack was pissing on the bed. His stream made a loud thundering noise as it rained down in the middle of the queen sized bed. He pissed for almost a full minute until he was empty, and there was a huge puddle in the middle of the bed. Then he tucked his cock back into his pants. 

Edited by CharlieMania
  • Like 2

Chapter 2: The Store

-- Zack’s perspective --

Zack and Luca were out shopping. They were redecorating their bathroom, and Luca was fussing over every little decoration. Zack didn’t particularly care what the bathroom looked like, but he thought it was cute how Luca carefully deliberated between different toothbrush holders and hand towels. The problem was, he had to piss. Luca had said he could go to the bathroom when they got home, and at the time that hadn’t seemed so bad. But he’d forgotten how long shopping with Luca could take. 

Luca was currently agonizing over which hanging planter would look better in their bathroom, and when Zack asked why they needed a hanging planter in the bathroom in the first place, Luca looked at him like he was the one being ridiculous. 

“I have to pee, Luca.” 

“Hey, which of these hand towels looks more modern to you?” 

“I don’t know, they both look like hand towels,” Zack responded in a voice a bit more snappy than he’d intended. Luca turned and grinned at him. 

“Grumpy!” He said. “I have an idea. Follow me.” He led the way a couple aisles over. This aisle was full of wall signs straight of a white suburban mom’s kitchen: “Live, Laugh, Love”, “Home sweet home” and other equally cliched phrases, as well as countless unfunny jokes about wine and dogs. “You can pee here,” Luca told Zack. 

“What, you mean like… just on the floor?” Zack asked awkwardly. 

“No. I want you to piss on the shelf.” Luca grinned and picked up a small wooden sign. “Seriously? ‘This mom runs on coffee and wine’? This is garbage. Piss on it.” Zack turned red. 

“There’s other people shopping here…” he said quietly. “Someone could come down this aisle.” 

“I’ve seen you piss yourself in front of a cashier. This can’t be more embarrassing than that.” Zack knew Luca was right. As anxious as he felt, he was also excited at the thought of leaving a mess like this on the shelf. And at least this way he wouldn’t have to walk out in wet pants. So finally Zack nodded. He looked around to make sure nobody was coming before he unzipped his pants. He tried to cover his cock with his shirt somewhat so that if someone did come down the aisle he could quickly hide what he was doing. 

Then he started to piss on the shelf. A puddle spread out on the shelf under various wooden signs, and piss ran down the front of the shelf and onto the floor. Luca watched him as he pissed, then the smaller man took his cock into his hand and started to wave it around. Piss splattered over several of the signs before Luca finally stopped. Now he was pissing on a sign that read “it’s wine-thirty”. The sound of piss pattering down the shelves was so loud that Zack was paranoid someone would hear it and come to investigate. 

But instead, Zack finished his piss without incident and tucked his cock away. The shelves were dripping with his pee now, and he couldn’t look away from the sight. 

“Feeling better?” Luca asked, and Zack nodded, bright red. Luca smiled at him. “Good. Then come on grumpy, I want to pick out our hand towels.”

• Hot 2

Chapter 3: The Library

-- Luca’s perspective --

After watching Zack piss all over the shelf in the department store, Luca was pretty sure he’d found a new favorite game. He wanted to see Zack piss everywhere they went, and his mind was racing with thoughts of the places he could have Zack pee. His next chance came a couple days later, when Zack had to go to the library to return some books. 

“I’ll go with you,” Luca said, unable to keep the excitement out of his voice. Of course this immediately rang the alarm bells for Zack, who gave him an odd look.

“You’re up to something,” he said, and Luca couldn’t deny it. 

“Guilty,” he admitted. Then he walked up to Zack and reached up, pulling his head down to his level so their lips were almost touching. “But you’re going to love it too,” he said in a breathy voice against Zack’s lips, before he pulled his lower lip between his teeth. 

He knew Zack had to piss. He hadn’t let him go in a while after all. So when they got to the library, Zack was squirming. Zack dropped the books in the dropbox outside and was about to turn back to the car, when Luca grabbed his arm. 

“We’re going in,” he told him. 

Zack followed Luca like an obedient puppy as they walked through the library. Luca pretended to look at the books, but really he was just looking for somewhere without many people. He found that in the nonfiction section, in an aisle with a bunch of history books. 

“Luca, what are you doing?” Zack asked, and Luca smiled at him. 

“Me? I’m not doing anything. But you’re going to piss on the books.” Zack’s eyebrows both shot up. 

“What? Luca, it’s a library… these places don’t have infinite funding. That’s… that’s really a dick move, isn’t it?” Luca laughed at that. 

“Really? You have a conscience now? It’s a dick move to piss on the shelves of any store. It’s a dick move to piss in your seat on an airplane.” Zack turned redder as Luca spoke, and he sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck. “Plus, isn’t the fact that it’s a dick move kinda what makes it exciting?” 

“You’re a bad influence,” Zack responded, but he was already pulling his cock out of his pants. Luca smiled and kissed him gently. 

“Good boy. If you really feel bad we can donate some money to the library to help cover it, alright?” he asked. Zack just nodded, and then he started to piss against the books. He was just pissing in one spot, so Luca took his dick in his hand and aimed it from side to side to spray as many books as possible. He could feel Zack hardening in his hand, clearly enjoying himself despite his moral objections. 

Luca aimed Zack’s stream over the tops of the books so it would wet the pages and not just the hard-cover spines. By the time Zack was done pissing a whole shelf of books were soaked, and piss was dripping down off the shelf. Zack had his face buried in his hands, embarrassed. 

“You know, I kinda have to go too… What do you think, should I add mine to the mix?” Luca asked, and Zack glared weakly at him.

“You’re an awful person,” he muttered. “Yeah… yeah, do it.” Luca grinned and pulled out his own dick, before unleashing a thick stream onto the shelf below where Zack had pissed. 

“You wouldn’t have it any other way,” Luca teased, and rested his head against Zack’s chest as he pissed. When he was done, they both rushed out of the library, leaving behind the soaked shelves. And when they got home, despite his moral objections to what they’d done, Zack fucked Luca like a dog in heat.

• Love 1
  • Hot 2

Chapter 4: The Restaurant

-- Zack’s perspective --

Zack had started to get used to pissing on things in public. It seemed to be Luca’s new favorite activity, making Zack piss everywhere they went. He was at least relieved to have a break from the wetting, and as wrong as it felt, he had to admit he also loved spraying everything with his piss and leaving a mess. And since the library Luca had joined him a few times, adding to his puddle or making another one somewhere else. 

Today, they were out to lunch at a small diner. It was already 3 pm so the lunch crowd had pretty much cleared out, and at the moment Zack and Luca were the only ones in the diner. They sat at a secluded booth in the corner. The staff had been incredibly rude to them, and Zack couldn’t tell if they were homophobic or just didn’t like that they were there at an odd hour. 

After Zack paid the bill, the waiter came back and threw the receipt, pen, and Zack’s card down onto the table before walking away without a word. 

“Asshole,” Luca muttered. “They didn’t even put it in a folder! I know they have them,” he added as he gestured to a table that had cleared recently and still had a black folder on it. Zack patted Luca’s knee under the table. 

“Easy boy,” he teased, and Luca rolled his eyes. More out of habit than anything, Zack wrote down a 20% tip before he stood up. 

“Really?” Luca asked as he looked pointedly at the receipt. “You’re too nice, Zack. I wouldn’t have tipped a dime.”

“That’s because you’re an asshole,” Zack countered, and Luca smiled at him. 

“Hmm… No, I just have a better idea for a gift to leave them. Zack, piss on the table.” Usually Zack would have pretended to argue, to be ashamed or to try to take the moral high ground even knowing that he’d give in and do what Luca said. But the staff here had all acted like such dicks that Zack found he didn’t even want to bother. So instead he just pulled out his cock and started to piss. 

Urine spread quickly across the table and dripped down the sides onto the booth. Zack moaned when Luca grabbed his dick and slowly waved it back and forth so that he was pissing not just on the table but also on the booth, the dishes, and the condiments against the wall. By the time he finished and tucked his dick away, the entire surface of the table was wet and piss was dripping down from all sides of it. 

He knew his face was red - he was embarrassed as always, but this time he also felt some gratification thinking that the assholes here would have to wipe up his piss. He let himself admire the mess for just a moment before he grabbed Luca’s hand and quickly walked out of the restaurant. 

• Hot 1