One of the things I love to do is hold while I’m swimming. Though there’s a lot of benefits to swimming with a full bladder… what I like best is forcing myself to withhold it even if I’m in a place where it matters the least. I wait so patiently all through swimming, then the ride home, and I wait til I’m absolutely bursting to go. The moment I step into the bathroom to change, I’m basically peeing little spurts already. 

I love standing and pressing on my bladder, bending over with my hands over my crotch just trying to keep it in… and then finally letting it warm my hands and run through my swimsuit. Sometimes it gets so saturated it just comes out in one solid stream, instead of flowing and filtering through the crotch and ass of it. 

Today I squatted and took a rinse cup I keep in the bathroom, pissed through my swimsuit, and then pulled it aside to fill it. Even having started pissing before it, I filled the cup to the top. It almost spilled over. With my cup full of gold I put my lips to it and tasted it, and stuck my tongue in. I took a little proper sip too. It was much milder than I thought it would be, just salty. 

Then I laid back in the bath and poured the cup all over me, over my body and face while rubbing myself and pretending someone else was crouched over me releasing all that warm piss on me. It was so hot. Can’t wait to do more of these! 

• Love 1