My girlfriend accompanied me to my ultrasound

Last week I had to get an ultrasound of my bladder and my girlfriend was staying with me at my house and when I told her that I had a bladder ultrasound she said that she wanted to come along. The day of the ultrasound we woke up, got ready for the day. I drank a large glass of water with breakfast and then drank two 500 mililiter bottles of water while we watched TV, Before I even finished the second bottle I began to feel the need to pee and I told my girlfriend and she smiled. 45 minutes later my urge to pee was very strong, probably a 7.5-8/10. I was lucky that the drive to the clinic was only 10 minutes because I doubt I would have lasted much longer in the car. When we arrived at the clinic I was absolutely bursting and I definitely leaked a little bit during the drive. I signed in at the receptionist desk and she gave me a 500 mililiter bottle of water to drink, I insisted that my bladder was more than full enough but she said that I had to drink it. I took the bottle and very slowly sipped it while sitting next to my girlfriend, after 10 minutes of desperately waiting I was finally called back and my girlfriend followed. I lowered my pants down to my hips as I layed down on the table, the doctor applied ultrasound gel to my bladder and firmly pressed the probe onto my bladder. The doctor looked visibly shocked and said "your bladder is very full, great job", my girlfriend smiled when she said that. I was really struggling to hold it as the doctor began to measure the amount of urine in my bladder, after the doctor measured she said "you have almost 800 milliliters of fluid in your bladder", my girlfriend visibly blushed when she heard that. The doctor then told me to roll onto my left side, she placed the probe against my back and her hand against my bladder and pressed, this caused several large spurts to gush out and I said "I really can't hold it in", the doctor said that she was almost done. After 5 more minutes of this she finally wiped the gel off and I literally ran to the bathroom.

• Love 1