The Shy Visitor

Another one I posted on Peesearch. Absolutely true sighting of a lovely female guest dying to spend a penny!

Many years ago one of my mum's work colleagues visited our house one evening.

J was married, aged around 29, slim and attractive with long light brown hair.

Mum and J chatted on the sofa for several hours, with several cups of tea being consumed.

I sat on the sofa next to J, mum was on another chair. I noticed that J did not ask to use our loo all evening.

After some time I detected a gently, but steady movement of the seat cushions. J was not sitting as still as appeared. She must have been clenching and unclenching her bottom and thigh muscles, as subtly as possible. It could mean only one thing. She needed to visit the loo and was frantically trying to hold on as discretely as possible.

Why she did not excuse herself I will never know. Shyness? After 30 minutes of this I excused myself and went to my bedroom to finish my homework. The bathroom was next to my room. I anticipated what was to come with relish. I was in two minds whether to stay on the sofa, but did not think J would leave things until it was too late all over our living room carpet.

After an hour I heard movement downstairs, and J was heading for the door.

"I'd better just pop to your loo before I go" said J to my mum. J was directed upstairs.

I heard rapid footsteps, which went into the bathroom. The door was locked and the bolt slid into place with a click. Jeans and knickers were shimmied down with a hurried rustling. The next thing I heard was what sounded like a tap being run at full force.

J must have been absolutely bursting to empty her bladder. She must have done at least 2 pints (over a litre).

The loo flushed, and J went back downstairs, calling goodbye to me as she left. By then it was all over for me. I was only 16 after all, and had never been quite as excited before.

I never got to hear J do a wee again, but it is a lovely memory of a beautiful, desperate to pee woman.

P.S.

Mum mentioned on a few occasions that J would hold off going to the loo at work, leaving it until the last possible minute.

It must have been obvious to her colleagues that she needed to 'spend a penny' but was holding on, for reasons best known to herself. Oh to have worked in that office!

• Like 1
  • Hot 2