Public pee at night (male)

Got out of a late movie at about 10:30 PM, when the mall the theater is in had already locked all the doors and shut most stuff off. I had had a large beer during the movie and didn't wanna hold it for the hour long drive home, so I pulled over in a dark area of the parking lot and peed against a tree. The parking lot was mostly empty but there were still the people coming out of the same movie as me, along with some skateboarders on the other end of the lot and on my way out I saw another car parked in a similarly dark corner with 2 women getting out and heading for the brush. I can only imagine they had the same idea as me

• Love 3
10 hours ago, Afkdude said:

Got out of a late movie at about 10:30 PM, when the mall the theater is in had already locked all the doors and shut most stuff off. I had had a large beer during the movie and didn't wanna hold it for the hour long drive home, so I pulled over in a dark area of the parking lot and peed against a tree. The parking lot was mostly empty but there were still the people coming out of the same movie as me, along with some skateboarders on the other end of the lot and on my way out I saw another car parked in a similarly dark corner with 2 women getting out and heading for the brush. I can only imagine they had the same idea as me

Hmmm nice, would loved to have seen you doing it

• Like 1