Full Moon Piss!

About an hour ago I was in the front garden letting pooch have a pee when I, with full bladder just let it flow. I was wearing my jogging bottoms with y-fronts underneath. I released my pee in spurts to lengthen the pleasure, the pee made my bottoms warm and cling to my legs; it was such a turn on, guilty naughty pleasure. I loved the feeling of warm pee going down my legs and soak my feet, I'd like to do this again but capture the experience on camera. Oh, yes, did I say something about a full Moon?!?!

I once was chatting online with a girl from the U.K. . I being in the U.S.A. . In talking with her about Her interest in peeing outside where she might be observed / caught doing something Naughty at times .

She had asked me for suggestions for peeing in the park . That I had given Her a few ideas to try the next time around when wanting to be Naughty and all.

These suggestions I had given Her . Ranged from peeing on a slide before sliding down it . To that of peeing while swinging in a swing !!

Though one suggestion I had given Her to try one night to see how much she might enjoy doing it . One night when the moon was out shining bright . Was to pick a spot in the park where she had enjoyed in peeing so many times before . To go to that particular spot She had picked out Strip completely nude ! Then start walking around in enjoying the light of the moon the warm air and just pee as She was walking in the park without a care in the world in enjoying a Naughty pee in the full moonlight in the nude :wink: :wink: :O_o:

You might try that some time to see how you might enjoy it :)

Kevin

You've given me some new ideas Kevin - thanks! I pissed myself three nights running! Each time I stood by our front gate, gazed at the Moon, and let my pee flow. The warm feeling on both my legs was erotic! The heaviness of the tracksuit bottoms as the material clung to my legs was sumptuous! Yes! My midnight pees were a turn on!

Today my wife has gone out for the afternoon and I'm left here alone! What did I do but sit on the toilet with my PJ's on and just let it flow..........it was another turn on experience! My pre cum was oozing and tasted so nice. I'm hoping my sexy wife meets someone who appreciates her! I am hoping they kiss and cuddle and more!!!