Using womens bathroom in emergency

I was on a roadtrip with my wife and had an emergency stop when my stomach gurgled. The mens room had two stalls and both occupied. As I was nervously waiting my wife said nobody was in the womens and to use it. I went in without thinking. Went to the far stall and got my much needed releif. I think we both knew with my stomach, that this might not be quick. My wife used her judgement that I might be a while and she didn't block the door. To my surprise I hear someone come in. Then another. Suddenly the bathroom was quite busy. I waited patiently and eventually everyone left and I was able to get out without causing an uproar. I didn't expect that experience to turn me on but it was hot. Hearing them pee. Seeing their feet. I have a huge fetish now of pictures or videos of womens feet under the stalls. Unfortunatly not much out there for it. Anyone else have a similar fetish?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I use the gender neutral bathroom all the time at work it’s definitely hot hearing a woman pee.   Sadly I haven’t got the courage enough to take a picture of the feet underneath the stall and the way the bathroom is laid out since it used to be a women’s only bathroom while your at the sink depending on what stall the person is in you can sort of see inside but I don’t move from the stall until the person is finished and leaves.