The boring online lectures

Good evening to everyone. This is a brief episode I made and wrote down on 2022, on may, when I still attended University. Since I have studied in Milan, but I live at 300 km, I rent a flat for all the period. Now, I translate the text in English and I post it here for you.

Some days ago, I was at home alone, due to a brief leave of my home mate. I usually go to the lectures in presence, but that day, since the professor was a bit sick, the lecture has been held online. Even if I took advantages of the possibility to attend a lecture from wherever I am, I don’t like them much because it is very difficult not to be distracted. At 3 o’clock, just before the lecture started, I went to the toilet, but I knew that shortly after I would have needed to again, because of the big amount of water that I had drunk for lunch. In fact, the stimulus appeared after more or less one hour. When the professor gave us 10 minutes break, I went again to the toilet, but, just before pulling down the trousers, I decided to take advantage of the occasion. So, I didn’t pee. Instead, I went to the kitchen to have a cup of milk and Gocciole**, introducing, in this way, other liquids in my body. And, before the lecture started again, I filled the jug with water, with the intent of ending it. The need to go increased more and more, until, at 6 o’ clock, I wasn’t more able to be still. But I imposed myself to resist until the end of the lecture. I managed to, but quite at the limit. At 7 the professor greeted us and he closed the meeting. I started reading some documents. Or, better, I tried, since I didn’t manage to be concentrated. I could hold it still a bit longer, but I started having some cramps on the belly, so, trying to identify myself, as most as possible, in a little kid, I spread the legs and I peed my pants. I flooded totally the chair and, at least, a square meter of the floor. I had never made any wetting in house out of the shower (exception of the ones I made with the diaper) and it has been very arousing. But, at the end, I expressed myself with several blaspheme expression (quite common in Italy, especially in my region) when I had to clean up the disaster I had got in.

• Like 1
  • Love 1