New Year’s Eve pee

Follow up to this.   I had the worst hangover on New Year’s Day so I spent the better part of the day literally Netflix and chilling.   I fell asleep on the couch at some point and got waken up by my phone dinging.   Still half groggy I looked at it and there was a text notification from Adrianna,  thinking to myself who the hell is Adrianna.   I unlocked my phone to read the text. 
“hey it’s Adrianna the girl from the bar last night,   we took bathroom breaks outside all night”

The lightbulb came on now I know who she is,  I wrote back

”Hey how are you?   Do you feel as shitty as I do”?

We texted back and forth for a good 45 minutes until I built up the courage.  
“I was about to go for a coffee,  care to join me?

It took her a minute or so to respond then I got a okay just let me get dressed.  I decided to be bad and write back I already seen the bottom half hehe.   She wrote back you devil I knew you did.  So I walked to her apartment,  we got a coffee and went for a stroll,  it was sunny but the winter chill was definitely in the air.    Adrianna inhaled her coffee and said that’s exactly what the doctor ordered.

About a half hour- forty five minutes later she started to fidget,  I asked her if she was okay and she said yeah I’ll be fine the coffee hit my kidneys.  We were closer to my apartment than hers so I said I’m only a couple blocks from here you can use my bathroom.   Picking up the pace she said sure.   By the time we got to my apartment she already had her coat swung open and jeans unbuttoned,  I opened the door and pointed her in the direction.    
  She didn’t have time to close the door she plopped down on the toilet and I heard a hiss followed by a steady stream hitting the porcelain.   I yelled out wow you really did have to go.    She yelled back I can’t hear you sorry come to the door I told her no that’s okay I’ll wait for you out here .   The voice in my head was screaming at me you idiot.

With that my phone dings it was Adrianna come talk to me it’s nothing you haven’t seen before apparently.   Slowly I made my way to the bathroom heart felt like it was going to beat out of my chest.   What seemed like forever was probably only a few seconds,  I got to the open bathroom door.    Her hair was up in a ponytail and her hips covered most of the seat,   So I chatted with her for a bit and I said are you empty yet.    She said I never thought I was going to stop but I do have a question.   I said sure what is it?

A little embarrassed she said well I don’t normally do this on a first date especially at the guys house but coffee makes me go number 2 every time hence why I’m still sat here.   Would you mind if I did that

i said no go ahead just give me a minute to give you a fresh roll of toilet paper and then I’ll close the door give you some privacy.  That’s what I did then I went out on the back patio turned on the radio.   In my head the voice was saying why didn’t you stay but I’m respectful so after 10 minutes she emerged from the bathroom finally.   I asked her if she was okay and she said I am now thanks 🙂.   We spent the day into the night together,  I cooked supper for us.   Watched her pee in my toilet a few times and then brought her home.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1