Caught

• 4 weeks later...

Myself and Ariel have been inseparable ever since that night.   We went on a road trip last weekend just to get away.   The first bathroom break was at a gas station I didn’t get to witness anything.    
About an hour after she looked at me damn I have to pee again.   We passed a sign rest area next 200 miles she said well I won’t make it that long.   She pulled over on the side of the road and got out I looked at her seriously your doing that here.  Why not there’s nobody around just keep an eye in case a car comes by.   She came around to the passenger side where I was sitting,  I opened up the passenger and rear passenger doors so she could have some privacy.   She held on to the passenger door,  pulled her shorts down to her knees and squatted.

Within minutes pee started gushing out of her pussy,   I couldn’t help but notice she trimmed she’s completely bare now.   She said you like I was trying to cover up something but it was no use I was so turned on.    When her stream started to die down I reached into the glove compartment and grabbed a couple napkins so she could wipe.    She finished peeing but never got dressed she took care of the “problem” I had then we got back on the road.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1