Rest Stop Interuption

Today I made the two hour trip home from a friends. I had had three bottles of water and an energy drink prior to leaving and by 60 miles in, I realised fast that I needed to pee. Rather than rush off at the next exit, iI chose to wait until the next rest area.

For the next 25 miles I planned what I would do when I got there. The plan was frankly pretty basic. I was gonna go into a stall, squat down, and piss all over the floor. The rest of the drive I had the seat warmer on, a sensation I've found feels similar to wetting, and rubbing myself through my double layer of sweats, more and more aroused as the need increased and the plan for my naughty pee ran through my head. It had been years since I'd had a good naughty pee.

When I finally arived at the rest area, I hit my first delay in my plan. The bathroom had someone in another stall. I tried to wait until the left but they didn't move after 3 minutes and my bladder was not going to last much longer. Eventually I said fuck it, no one would recognise me. I was in another part of the state and a rest stop off the freeway. I pulled down my pants and underwear and squatted down, ready to aim my stream in the direction of the drain on the other side of the door.

Unfortunatly, as soon as I got into the position and was starting to breathe to relax and let go, the bathroom door opened and a chorus of children's voices came cascading in... I promptly got up and sat on the toilet and finished my business.

I'm going to be going back up to my friend's place in a few weeks. Maybe I'll stop off at a rest stop or two along the way and try my hand at actually getting my long desired naughty piss in.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1