Starting the day with a fresh drink

My wife and I have had pee fun for several years now. The two most common encounters we have are post orgasm (for her), that she whispers in my ear if I’m thirsty….and the answer to that is always yes….and I eagerly seal my lips onto her and she lets loose….I’ve gotten good at drinking it all and not spilling any, especially since we do this in bed quite often. Amazing every time. The other usual event is if we shower together, that before we turn on the water she will stand on the bench in our shower and I’ll lean down below her and she will pee in my mouth, on my face, all over really, and it’s always amazing as well. 

At any rate, this morning as we spooned, she knew I was hoping for some morning fun, and I knew she wasn’t quite feeling like it…when she simply said to me, “I need to pee. Go lie down on my bathroom floor now”. I of course made my way to the bathroom quickly…anticipating a strong morning pee. She crouched down above me, I sealed my lips onto her, and she released an absolute torrent of piss straight down my throat. I drank all of it….did spill a little which ran into my beard and around my neck a bit. When she was done, we both just proceeded with getting ready for the day. 

Perhaps for some this just sounds terrible…but I love the occasional sadistic treatment…it’s hot…serving as a human toilet is thrilling. 

• Love 1
  • Hot 3

Certainly doesn’t sound terrible to me, consider yourself lucky to have found someone who is willing to share with you. I’m sure I’m not the only one here that would like to occasionally start or end our day that way…thanks for sharing! 👍