Wet jogging round with an unexpeced encounter

Hi guys,

this is my first post so let me know what you think.

After a long day at the office today, I decided to go on an evening jogging round with a little extra fun. I had drunk plenty of water during the day, so my bladder kept filling up nicely. I put on my dark running pants because it doesn't show too much when they get wet. I wasn't sure whether I would be able to pee while running but wanted to give it a try. So off I went, heading for the edge of town where I wouldn't encounter too many people. Light was fading, so I was feeeling encouraged. And some unaware bystanders do add to the thrill, don't they?

Immediately when I left the house, I had to go real bad. So I released some of the pressure directly into my pants. I hope the neighbours weren't too curious. I picked up my pace and felt the urge to pee subside. First I though that running kept my bladder sealed, but after about 1 km, I felt the pressure building up again and I managed let go while running and felt the warm stream of pee filling my pants and slowly running down my legs. As I continued my run - after another 2 km - I was reaching the end of the inhabited area and followed a path through the fields. By that time I was ready to go again, so I decided to take a little detour to the edge of one of the fields. There was a tree-line separating the field from the path so I was hidden from view. I pulled down my pants, lay down in the grass and peed all over my t-shirt. It felt nice and warm in the chilly evening air. When I continued my run on the path next to the tree-line, after just a couple of meters I passed a woman taking a walk who I hadn't seen when I went on my little detour. I wonder whether she noticed anything as I was laying there on the grass peeing onto myself...

As I kept running, I was able to pee two or three more times so when I got back home, I was completely soaked. I had drunk so much water, that my pee was very clear and the smell was pleasantly mild. A little musky but subtle. Well, I was so excited that my little experiment turned out so successful, that I did not want to spoil the fun by rinsing everything off under the shower. So I decided to just wipe myself dry and leave a trace of pee on my body. They say it's good for the skin 🙂

I will probably take a shower tomorrow morning before heading back to the office. Would you??

Screenshot_20230725-003704.png

• Like 3