Just a simple shower piss

My partner is not really into pee. He's joked about it with me and is open to indulging at some point, but we haven't really had the opportunity.

Last night, we were showering and he asks me to move, saying he has to pee. I grabbed his hand and told him no. Honestly it was more in the sense of "no. Don't get out" but he took it a bit different and asked "What? You want me to just pee in the shower?" Took a moment to formulate my next thought and I replied with how I really don't care. It'll get washed away regardless. He responsed with a joking "okay." I kind hoped he would pee on me but didn't ask but he turned towards the drain and pissed down it. I stood behind him and held his cock, directing the stream. I think he's either been nervous about peeing in the shower with me or just never done it. It seems so weird to me. I've always peed in the shower, ever since I was a kid. Just makes sense since it'll get washed away one way or another.

Maybe my letting him know I don't mind him peeing in the shower will mean it won't just go down the drain, but all over me at some point.

• Like 1
  • Love 2