Julie stories by Rikki Bare   #8: Club friends

Warning this story contains explicit gay sex in addition to the material in earlier stories. Enjoy or avoid. Rikki

When we returned to the club six months later (See Julie 4 Clubbing) the management didn't seem to remember us and we got in OK. After we had been there about an hour the young couple we had passed on the stairs came over to us.

"Remember us? We passed on the stairs, and we were just wondering if you had pissed yourselves yet tonight?" the woman asked with a friendly grin.

I was a bit scared to receive such a bold question, but Julie said "Not yet"; all matter of fact just as if she had asked her the time.

They joined us for some beers and we got chatting. Anna and Frank were new to the town and had found the club for the first time the night we saw them. After seeing us they had entered it with some trepidation, wondering if it was full of piss artists; and were rather disappointed when everybody else was apparently dry inside; although there were several wet patches on the dance floor, and a stain on one of the seats, which could just as well have been piss as beer.

It turned out that they are as much into pissing as us and had been for some years. Anna soon got chatting to Julie and relaxed in our company . By his attitude I thought her man probably fancied Julie and Anna was obviously attracted to me. She fancied Julie as well she told me later. Their pissing games had started when she had had one of her rather frequent accidents and Frank had become so excited that he had stopped the car and fucked her there and then on the side of the highway.

We danced some fast numbers as a group; each observing the others as they moved and gyrated to the music. Anna was a great little mover; very slim with small pointy breasts which jutted through her thin green satin dress. The dress was as short as last week’s and I got good views of the tops of her hold up’s and brief lacy knickers as she danced.

Then the music became slow and mellow and I just had to dance close to Anna; I was wearing my black shiny “camouflage” jeans again as I had intended anointing Julie once more on the dance floor; but with Anna it would be another thing, the slightest dampness would show on her dress. So I held off; preventing any piss from escaping despite the growing pressure in my bladder. I resolved to enjoy other things; the warmth and smell of her as she snuggled up against me, the feel of her soft body and hardened nipples pressing against me and the tickle of her hair against the side of my face. Also the warmth of her pussy against my thigh where her skirt had ridden up.

Then all this was supplanted by another sensation; a hot wetness against my leg YES! she was pissing on me. My thigh was already tight against her and I pressed it further into her crotch as I felt her hot wetness soaking into my jeans. Unable to resist I let go some of my own water; feeling my underpants become first damp and then soaked until it leaked through my jeans and onto her stomach.

“You naughty man! Just because I piss on your jeans below my skirt hem doesn’t mean you can wet my dress” she whispered into my ear, “now I’m going to have to spill beer into my lap again.”

“Again? Does this happen often then?”

“Not very, about once a week I suppose, too often and we would start getting banned from clubs. But I do have rather a reputation for being clumsy.”

Meanwhile Julie had been dancing with Frank and we came together in the middle of the dance floor where we huddled together as the music stopped.

When the band started up again we swapped partners and I could feel the wetness of Julie’s black leggings against a dry section of my jeans. Exploring with my hand I found two distinct wet patches. Her crotch was very hot and wet with seepage down about six inches from it and there was another way up near the waist band, evidently Frank’s doing. I refrained from adding to it as I was getting near saturation point and I really didn’t want to give us away by making a big puddle on the floor; the club was not nearly so crowded as it had been on our previous visit.

Anna and Frank managed to dance back to their seats without showing off her wet front and a short time later we staged her “accident” I clumsily knocked over a glass spilling lager into her lap and over Julie as well. So I had to go to the bar in piss-wet jeans, buy more beers, pints for everyone, and borrow a cloth. Nobody noticed my stains and I pee’d a little more on the way back, just for the hell of it. The feeling of the piss running down my leg was ten times more potent because of the situation. I was soon too hard, fortunately, to do any more.

When I had spilled the beer both women had got pretty wet and now they proceeded to use the cloth to dry one another off, working especially hard in the crotch area. This continued much longer than was really necessary and they were clearly getting off on each other.

Frank and I sat together for a while and silently compared wet patches. Now, although I am mostly hetero, I have been known to walk on the other side of the street when a certain kind of guy comes along, and Frank was that kind of guy, he was quite short and slim with a round boyish face and well developed biceps, a bit girlish but with the obvious strength of a man. He was dressed in a way which suggested he swung both ways although as the punk style was big in town at that time it was hard to tell. Besides the very tight black jeans, he wore an open sleeveless vest, also in black denim, and had studded leather arm bands several earrings and a naval ring. The question was ‘was he game?’

I couldn’t tell; he gave nothing away despite the antics of the two women which he was clearly enjoying as much as I was. I could just see a large wet patch on his crotch and another separate stain on his leg which must have come from Julie. I nudged his bicep and pointed to the darker trail which was slowly appearing down my left inner thigh; the result of my little leak whilst getting the beers soaking through the cloth. He pressed his finger on the bottom of it and then slowly slid it up towards my crotch. Yes! we were going to swing all ways tonight for sure, wow! I was getting hard again in anticipation; despite my increasingly full bladder.

Frank took my hand and lead me onto the dance floor. There was no problem about that in this club as gays were well known and welcome but I still found it a bit scary as few people, apart from Julie, knew about my occasional street crossing. But the women soon joined us and we danced in a foursome, with plenty of opportunity for all round mutual ‘accidental’ contact, for several numbers.

We took a break for another pint all round and then returned to the floor for two, more blatant slow numbers where the women got into a heavy petting session and Frank and I felt the heat and pressure of each other’s pricks through out jeans and gave each other little squirts of encouragement whilst our hands explored the muscle structure of the other’s asses.

Eventually Frank said “We’ve got to leave I can’t hold it any longer and when I let go there will be absolutely no mistake about it”

I was feeling the same and both the women nodded ‘me too’. So we returned to our table, drained our glasses and made a discreet exit. This time we managed to make it all the way up the basement steps and into the street before pissing.

We gathered round in a circle for a group hug pulling each other as close as we could left arms around bodies right arms grasping bums Julie and Anna together on one side myself and Frank on the other so that we each held a man and a woman.

Frank let go first; he turned towards Julie as his flood started and she squealed as the flood hit her. Then, still in mid flow, he turned towards me and his piss was hot against the outside of my thigh as it flooded out of his pants and down my leg. The rest of us let go almost simultaneously. I caught Anna’s noisily hissing flood on my other thigh as I poured my hot piss down my own legs and over Franks ass; he had turned to receive Julie’s water against his front. She gave him a good soaking before turning and pressing against the back of Anna’s dress to pour some more over her pert little ass.

We then all turned into the middle again and cupped our hands under each other’s crotches to catch the remaining drops which we spread over somone’s upper clothes.

Bladders now empty the four of us headed for Julie’s flat; the two women in front arm in arm and us men following at the right distance for a really good view of two beautiful trim wet asses. There were not many people around and under the cover of darkness only Anna looked obviously wet, and her dress was so wet, so high up, that it looked as though she had been in the sea or a fountain rather than in a piss fight.

The two women headed straight for the bedroom. Julie barred Frank’s and my entry with a grin. “You two go do your own thing for half an hour or so we have a few things to sort out first; private women things; then you can join us.”

“Oh come on,” said Frank at least let us watch.”

“No” Anna said “we need to get to know each other properly before we are ready for an audience.” She fondled Julie’s tit gently from behind.

Frank and I sat on the sofa. “Rubber underneath” I said to him in response to his look of shock as I flopped my soaking ass down on the clean loose cover. He sat down gingerly upright and suddenly shy.

“Beer?”

“OK.”

I got up and went and got two bottles of Budvar from the kitchen.

“Where’s your bathroom?”

“Other side of the bedroom?”

“Oh! I need to go again.”

“Not in there yet you don’t besides I’ve got a much better place.” I lay back on the sofa and opened my mouth.”

“In there?”

“Go for it.”

He straddled me and I unzipped him easing his super engorged prick out and rolling back the foreskin. “Start on my stomach and work your way up,” I instructed.

“You direct it for me.”

I held it pointing at my naval as he started and worked his hot piss around my nipples through my tee shirt. Only when this was really wet did I pull him towards me and take him, still pissing, into my mouth which was quickly filled with mild sweet beery piss. I swallowed all I could and the rest flowed down my chin and over his knees, my shirt and the sofa. It formed puddles underneath me blocked by the impervious rubber.

His flow stopped and his prick hardened filling my whole mouth. I closed on it and worked the tip with my tongue whilst fondling his balls with one hand and grabbing the wet cotton around his ass with the other.

“Out or in?” he gasped as his climax approached. What a gentleman! I just pulled him closer so that he couldn’t pull out if he wanted to and took his hot salty semen on the back of my throat as he bucked with multiple spasms. Hooting aloud as he came.

In the silence which followed we looked at each other, embraced and finally kissed. His lips were soft, almost woman like but there was just a hint of bristle around them to remind me he was definitely a man, His tongue explored my mouth licking out some remains of his own semen that had collected around my teeth. He was a very good kisser and I couldn’t wait to feel this mouth around my dick.

Before this could happen ‘though the silence was broken by Julie’s loud, distinctive and totally uninhibited cum cry echoing through the bedroom door followed by a high pitched screeching pant, presumably from Anna. The women were obviously cementing their friendship in the same way we were.

As the sounds died away we returned our attention to each other; and hugged again for a long time transferring more of his piss from my shirt to his in the process.

“Don’t get up.” Frank told me. Sitting up and unzipping my Jeans he reached inside carefully unbuttoning my under shorts and cradling my balls in his strong hands he eased my prick out of its wet cave. I lay back and looked at him expectantly I was rigidly to attention although a lot more beer had worked through my system and my bladder was also exerting a lot of pressure.

Rather than kissing my erection he sat straight up and slid his jeans down. He then walked his knees forward until they were under my armpits and lowered himself onto me until I felt the tip of my penis pressing on his ass.

Frank had draped his jacket over the back of the sofa. Now he groped in the pocket producing a small tube of lube. Reaching between us he worked some over my tip and around his asshole. A condom came next and he expertly worked it over my erection.

I was shaking with anticipation and a little fear. In my only previous experience of buggery I had been the penetrator.

more

Satiated we dozed in each other’s arms until, beginning to feel cold, I decided that it was time we claimed our share of the real bed.

Meantime

Julie later gave me a blow by blow account of what went on in the bedroom after they shut Frank and me out; here it is in her own words.

“…… Dickie and Frank tried to follow us into the bedroom when we got home but we had already formed other plans. I had fancied Anna from the moment I set eyes on her on the steps of the club. She had eyed me up as blatantly as her man and, unseen by Dickie, had rubbed the back of her hand gently but deliberately across my wet ass. Dancing in the dark club I had been excited when her tight little breasts had pressed into my larger soft ones and she had spurted her own water onto my leggings. I actually came in the street when we had our wet huddle.

We shared many secrets on the way home. Including the way I love the sensation of peeing and feeling wet and even more the danger of discovery in wet clothes. Her wetness has two sides to it; firstly it has far more to do with sex and orgasm than mine, for her the two are inseparable. She cannot come without peeing, and to piss whilst being stimulated produces an almost instant orgasm for her. She also has a small bladder and needs to piss frequently. Wet clothes are merely a common result of this; hence the short dresses and thong pants. In these she can piss outside with almost as much freedom as a man, the backless nature of her pants mean that there is no wet fabric to dampen the back of her skirt and she can pee standing up without looking messed up. It is Frank who gets turned on by seeing her look messily wet and having her pee on him. She is happy to oblige especially as this means that she can relax and not worry about leaking. She is also a bed wetter and often pees in her sleep which greatly inhibited her sex life until Frank came along and took away her diapers; now in her own bed the only problem with wetting was that it usually woke Frank and he then usually wanted sex when she just wanted to luxuriate in her puddle and go back to sleep. “Frank is really a bit over the top with regards mess,” she confided in me, he even prefers me not to wear a tampon to bed at the height of my period; he would lie there and lick out my bloody mess all night if I’d let him.

All this and lots more she told me on the way home and later in bed after the first flush of our love making was over.

Once in the bedroom I flipped back the duvet and we sank onto the bed in a firm embrace; continuing the kissing we had started outside.

“I need to piss again” Anna held back as I reached for her crotch.

“Hold it a while I want to taste it” I replied; guiding her hand to my own crotch where I released a little spurt to encourage her.

“But the bed?”

“It’s OK it’s sorted.”

“She lay back, her obligation as a guest fulfilled, and pulled me down on top of her. I could feel the cold of her wet dress against my bare midriff. We kissed again, deeply and sensually this time and when we came up for air I sat up straddling her. She slid her hands under my tube top and massaged my breasts, gently stroking, lifting and cupping them before getting down to paying serious attention to my nipples.

I anointed her with more piss through my tights and onto her microscopic briefs. She slid my top up and pulled it over my head, stroking my hair back into place as she finished. She then unzipped my side seam and inserted her hands into my waistband to slide my leggings off leaving me naked sitting above her as she fondled my clitty with her thumbs.

Feeling suddenly wild and most unladylike I rose to my knees and slid her slim frame down the bed working my fired up cunt against her nipples as they projected through the satin of her dress. A spurt of piss sent it transparent, first around the right nipple and then swinging over to the left. I fingered her breasts for a while before returning to my urgent need; thrusting her even further down the bed.

“Eat me” I commanded. She ate first my clitty sucking and working around it and then her nose took over the job whilst her tongue explored further and further inside.

“Thirsty?” I enquired.

“Very dry, go for it” she replied, so I did. No little spurts this time but pouring into her mouth and then off her chin and down her front until it disappeared down her cleavage and wet down the few remaining dry patches on her dress from inside before running underneath her and forming a puddle on the sheet.

“I need some too; sixty nine” Anna gasped.

“OK you on top” I rolled off and lay back in the puddle.

Anna straddled me and went to work again with a will presenting her pussy and asshole for my attention which I gladly gave. I pulled her thong aside in order to gain proper access and started by gently licking the ring of her puckered sphincter which responded by rolling and flexing of its own volition. I then worked down and attended to her clitty with my nose buried so far into her vagina that I could hardly breathe.

Feeling my own orgasm building I increased my efforts as she got hotter and hotter, stickier and stickier.

She paused and shuddered, I paused too all attention suddenly on my building orgasm. We both realised what the other was doing and carried on.

Anna shuddered and came, her cunt pulsating and throbbing so much I could see it. Then as my own orgasm peaked and I started shouting and panting, she pissed. A great flooding rush all over my face, hair and the pillows.

With her pee she screamed loud and high pitched, it went on and on until she finally collapsed back onto the by now totally saturated bed. She turned around and we cuddled.

Now it was over and we relaxed I finally emptied my own bladder guiding her little hand into the stream as I did so. I pulled the duvet over us and we dozed in our steaming wetness for quite a time temporarily satiated. We then started again; exploring each other’s bodies with care and a thoroughness which I’ve never known in a man, even a sensitive one like you Dickie.” (Flatterer) “after some time we really began to feel that we knew each other’s bodies and minds in ways which only women can understand.

Anna was so soft and sensitive that I felt I could have continued for ever; but we finally called a halt drained of all sensation and all piss “I’ve had enough for a few hours but I don’t want to disappoint the boys,” Anna murmured.

Oh I think they have enjoyed themselves, didn’t you hear Frank come just before we did the first time ? And then Dickie a short time after.

At that moment we heard you, Dickie, give tongue like a wolf calling at the moon. And knew that you also would be quiet for a while. It takes an awful lot of stimulation to get you going twice in one evening and a third time would be unheard of.

We cuddled quietly for a while longer until the piss wet sheets cooled and became less comfortable. I leaned over to her “This is the plan” I whispered. We got up and I stripped the bed. Base, duvet and pillows were all protected by waterproof covers under the cotton bedclothes, and these I sponged off before fitting fresh covers.

We then shared a shower, shampooed, rinsed dried and powdered each other, even using the hair drier and brushing our hair until it shone.

Finally we slid naked between the spotless sheets, had a quiet kiss and cuddle; just gently without too much sexual stimulation, and, feeling very relaxed, began to doze off in each other’s arms. I kept one ear open listening for the door; and when I was very nearly asleep it slowly opened and you, came in looking very sheepish; behind you came Frank with a bit of a swagger and an impish grin.

……”

That was Julie’s account as she later told it to me. I will now continue my own story.

When I opened the bedroom the women were cuddled up together looking totally innocent, like the babes in the wood, if I didn’t know, and hadn’t heard, I could have thought they had just chatted and fallen asleep giving each other no more than sisterly comfort.

I crept towards Julie’s side of the bed. She half opened her eyes “Oh no you don’t! Neither of you are coming to bed like that you are smelly, pissy and altogether totally disgusting. Go and shower very thoroughly.” She said in a stage whisper which brooked no argument.

So we crept into the bathroom where the image of nursery cleanliness so evident in the bedroom was somewhat marred by the mass of wet bedding and clothes bursting out of the laundry bin.

The shower was good and hot and we, of course, got pretty aroused as we soaped each other down. Frank came again spurting hot cum against my stomach, I didn’t but anointed him with more piss instead. It was all a bit of an aftermath as we were exhausted and ready to sleep. Quite soon we were as clean and dry as the women and approached the bed once again.

And again Julie shook her head as I approached her side. “Other side lemon head we have guests and they need our attention even when we sleep.”

So I slid in beside the sleeping form of Anna and Frank was beckoned to Julie’s side when he tried to follow me. There would be no more games between us that night as we were separated by the two women.

As I slid between the sheets Anna turned towards me without opening her eyes and gave me a little kiss and an even smaller hug. She then whispered “Cuddle me Dickie but don’t do anything else,” before turning her back on me and pulling my arm over her. Julie gave similar instructions to Frank and, like me, he was too exhausted to argue.

So we both lay there cuddled up against the naked back of a sleeping woman with whom we had not had sex. Exhausted and quite relieved I drifted off to sleep with a soft half erection resting gently between unfamiliar little buttocks.

. . . . .

I was dreaming I was on a beautiful sunny shore when somebody suddenly started pouring water on my balls.

I half awakened and found that I was indeed wet and getting wetter, “Wow” I thought “I’m wetting the bed; how strange I’ve never wet the bed by accident. This is interesting.” Then I realised that it wasn’t me and I hadn’t pissed although I did want to go. I was pressed against Anna and she had rolled over in her sleep until she was half on top of me. It was she who had wet the bed and was still pissing. The urine was hissing out of her quite loudly and some of it was running back between the crack of her ass and onto me. Reaching over I could place my hand in the front flow which was much stronger. Despite all this she was still fast asleep.

My prick stood to attention as soon as I realised what was going on and I started to work it between the cheeks of her ass where the piss was flowing from. I hoped to waken her gently, by at the same time stimulating her breasts. As she began to stir I became aware that ours was not the only activity in the bed. Frank was lying face down on top of Julie and they were just beginning slow gentle rhythmic movements. I peered over the sleeping, still pissing Anna and caught Julie’s eye in the half light, she had her face toward me as Frank kissed her ear and winked a slow significant wink at me.

Anna stirred; and then came to with a start. She stopped pissing and began to cry, glancing at me before hiding her face “sorry, what will you think of me, I’ve wet your bed” she sobbed.

“Sssshh it’s OK; listen to them,” I replied drawing her towards me.

Frank and Julie’s fucking was getting going, oblivious of us beside them they were really getting into their stride; Frank had now raised himself onto his elbows and was going for it with great energy whilst Julie grasped the bed head and thrashed about.

The finally came together with shouts and gasps which could have wakened people in the next house never mind those in bed beside them.

To be continued in Julie 9: Frontiers follows soon

• Thanks 1
  • Love 2