Peeing while it dawn

It was 4:50 am and Stivy, Blendy, Eyree and Tambora decided to left the party. Stivy and Eyree were the girls who less drunk, they had to carry all things. 
On the street, Tambora began to complain about how much he had to urinate. He tried to clumsily grab his panties and squeezed his thighs indecisionly, she was so drunk that she didn't realize what she was saying. Blendy told her that she was the best guiding herself since they were in her hometown to which Tambora replied that in better condition she would guide them everywhere. Tambora said: I have to piss badly. Blendy replied: Me too. They both started laughing and blushing. Tambora: I can pee anywhere I have no problems, I have already peed in alleys and parkings. Blendy: I also have no problem, I peeing outside. The weird conversation between Tambo and Blendy was making Stivy and Eyree uncomfortable, they also had to pee desperately but they couldn't find how. Blendy proposed urinating in the first garbage container they find. Lucky to find a dump in the middle of the road, Eyree said. When we get to the car, we all immediately squatting behind the car. I don't want wet seats. Stivy: I can hold on until I get to the hotel. Blendy: I reserve the wall in front of the car, my old man is so drunk that I can draw something for them. He started laughing very hard. I could write my boyfriend's name on the sidewalk. Stivy: I doubt you can see it on the dark rock that made the road. They kept walking in silence until 20 seconds later Tambora murmured: So far I arrived, I gonna pee. They all watching at how he put his panties on his knees and lifted his blouse until her breasts. She spent about half a minute doing nothing until he managed to expel a small jet that hit the asphalt on the road. Tambo began to push but he couldn't increase the flow, her abdomen was struggling but the only thing he could do was a weak jet that looked like water coming out of her pussy. I can't do it anymore, she said and lifted his panties. The puddle on the road was small for what it was containing. Of course Tambo was relieved with that, she went from a 9/10 to a 5/10. The girls arrived at the entrance of the parking and the gate was closed. Blendy said: I can't take it anymore, she crossed her bare legs and began to turn pale. I can use my jacket to cover myself. Stivy told him, come here you can do there is a blind spot. Blendy, how do you think Stev I'm going to pee in the security hut. Just do it or stop moaning. Stivy hugged Blendy by the belly and put himself in a semi-squat. Sit on my thighs, he said you're too bad to do it on your own. Blendy, without saying anything, leaned on her friend clinging to her thighs. The first jet was projected backwards wetting Stivy's leg (she was only in panties), Blendy meeks forward. She stopped the transmission and started to go ahead. There were 5 seconds of fast and heavy peing that hit the wall of the shed. Stivy: You want to write your boyfriend's name. Blendy: I'm out of strength. After five seconds of relief, Blendy began to have trouble continuing to eject. He expelled a colorless liquid every few seconds. The stains on the shed were very visible, two large stains next to the door and small rivers under the window and on the asphalt. Blendy: I'm done, I'm much better. Stivy: Ready? Now you let me pee. Blendy didn't respond and lay down on the floor exhausted. Stivy was about to squat on a tree when they opened the gate. The girls entered the parking lot, Eyree was the loudest when walking since she was the only one with shoes. When they got to the car, Tambo murmured: -I have to go again. And she began to hold her crotch, her brunette legs were shaking, this time she was so desperate that she didn't laugh like before. She crossed her legs and then ran barefoot to the other side of the street desperately looking for a hidden place to pee. While the dawn starts.

Continue...