Measuring pee and drinking it

Hi everyone!

Do any of you know how full is your bladder at any time? I have a pretty big bladder and I will barely feel the need to pee if I have a 1000 ml (about 36 oz) or less. However, crossing that line would make me have an urge to pee (I have peed 1500 ml) when I'm bursting 😅

As always, I drink a ton of water (like a gallon a day) but I didn't drink anything else and ate very lightly so I decided to enjoy and drink as much of my pee as I could!

Here's what I got in my measuring cup. In the first picture I peed a 1000 ml, drank it all in a minute, peed again and I got 200 ml. It was so good! 😋

Also, last time I gave myself a shot of vitamins B6 and B12. That made my pee to become red, I love it how it looks like but it's a little smelly.

Anyone wants to share any experiences?

IMG_2023307_184021.jpg

IMG_2023307_185000.jpg

IMG_2023304_122024.jpg

25 minutes ago, Xanthous Gaze said:

Any particular reason measuring the volume of pee you release matters? For me it's what ever comes out, is what I'm dealing with. 

I was just curious about how much pee my body would produce and how my bladder felt so I got a measuring cup. But then that's the only one I use to drink my pee