A Wet Drive on A Warm Day

Contains Male & Female Desperation, Golden Showers, Piss Drinking and Sex.

Although I wrote this story some years ago, I wanted to share it as my first story submission on this site.  It is fictional but contains may elements that have actually occurred at different times.  Perhaps I will share some of my true stories in the future.

My wife and I decided that it was a nice day for a picnic.  Since the kids were visiting friends for the weekend, we had the day to ourselves.  It was a hot day, so we had a couple of beers each while we packed a picnic lunch.  As we had no particular destination in mind, we just headed out for a drive.  It was a beautiful spring day, and I was excited by the prospect of spending the day alone with my wife.  She is a dark-skinned, beauty who had worked hard to get back to her 36-24-38 measurements after having children.  As I looked over, I couldn’t help but reach over and start to stroke one of her sexy tits.  She only had a t-shirt on, but her bra was interfering with my play.  “Take it off”, I said, referring to the bra.  To my surprise it was the t-shirt that came off instead.  There she was in this see-through mesh black bra as we were driving down the highway.  “Oh, I meant the bra”, I said.  I was doubly shocked when she reached between those beautiful jugs and released the catch on the front.  Her two breasts popped out of the bra and her hard nipples poked straight out front.  She slipped the bra off her shoulders and faced herself towards me.  “Keep your eyes on the road” she reminded me, and I returned most of my focus to driving.  I was quite excited by the prospects for the day since my wife is generally more reserved.  I squeezed first one and then the other of her lovely brown breasts all the while keeping my eyes ahead.  Because we have a van there wasn’t much concern about other drivers getting distracted but just the thought of my wife flashing her sexy tits at strangers was exciting.  
I was thirsty so I asked her for a cold drink from the picnic basket.  She handed me a pop and I drank it down quickly.  “Aren’t you thirsty” I asked, since she didn’t get a drink for herself.  “I am, but I didn’t go pee before we left so I better not drink any more”, she replied.  “Oh, go ahead, we’ll find a rest stop soon anyway” I said, so she got out a pop and handed me another.  That one went down as quickly as the last and I focused on the road ahead for a while as my wife cuddled up close to me.  We got onto the highway heading south and had just passed a service center when my wife reminded me that we were supposed to stop.  I had forgotten and she didn’t seem too concerned so I promised to stop at the next one.  I realized that I would need to stop and pee soon too.  I continued to play with my wife’s tits as we drove down the highway and occasionally, she would rub my cock through my shorts.  A few times I reached down to feel her pussy, but she smiled at me and squirmed away.  I noticed that she was becoming a little agitated.  “I don’t know if I can make it to the next service center”, she said. “I have to go pretty bad”. I was almost in the same predicament myself and had started to squeeze my legs together to control the pressure in my bladder.  The problem was that it was 30 kilometers to the next service station and 24 to the next exit.  “Hold on”, I said.  “It’s not too much further.  She was soon to the point where her hand kept going between her legs to control herself and I had already had to pinch my cock to prevent myself from peeing my pants.  She was biting her lip and hopping up and down on the seat.  “I have to go soon”, she said.  By this point we were only 3 kilometers from the exit, but I knew we wouldn’t make it to the service station.  I wasn’t going to stop at the side of the road because of the danger from other cars on the highway.  “Just a bit longer” I said between my own clenched teeth.  A sudden urge had just barely been controlled and my bladder felt like it contained five gallons.  
When we finally reached the exit, I looked for a service station sign but was disappointed to see only empty road in each direction.  There were wide-open fields all around and even in our desperation I didn’t think my wife would want to go on a busy roadside.  Straight ahead was a small tractor lane and it looked like it led to a small copse of trees about 300 meters away.  “How about up there?”, I asked and watched her nod yes while controlling another urge.  I sped up across the road and onto the lane. The bump that we hit caught us both by surprise and I felt warm heat in my crotch before quickly getting control.  My wife’s hands had dropped back into her crotch, and it looked like she was trying to push it back in.  When she pulled her hand away, I noticed she had a wet patch in her shorts as well.  By now we were almost at the trees, and I knew that another bump would send her over the edge.  My urge had become somewhat controlled by the erection that was occurring in my pants as I thought about her hot wet pussy and felt the wetness in my own underwear.  
As we pulled in among the trees, I pulled to a stop and ran around to help open her door.  She started to undo her shorts and pull them down as she stepped out of the van.  She suddenly lost her balance and just managed to catch herself from tripping over her panties that were halfway down her leg.  The twist to regain her balance must have put extra pressure on her swollen bladder and as I reached up to keep her from falling, she let go with a spray that caught me on my face and chest.  More hot piss dripped down her legs as she strained desperately to get control.  We were both so surprised that we didn’t know what to do.  Her embarrassment had caused the need to disappear if only temporarily.  A few drops dripped off my cheeks and I licked my lips.  “It tastes good!’  I smiled at her, and she looked relieved that I wasn’t angry.   
“Ok if that’s the way you want to play” I said and slipped my cock out of my shorts.  I was barely in control since the shock of her release had eliminated my erection for a minute.  I let go and aimed towards her still naked tits and moved down to spray her pussy.  She reached out to grab my cock in surprise and accidentally spayed us both in the face.  I brought myself under control and reached over to kiss her.  “Mmm, that’s pretty good” I said as I tasted the piss dripping down our faces.  “Do you have some more of this lovely wine” I asked.  I reached my hand down to her hot wet pussy and then knelt down between her legs and stuck my tongue right into her soaked bush.  “Go ahead” I said, “Pour me some more”.  At this point all the control that she had mustered slipped away and a drenching fountain of golden piss showered me from head to toe.  I kept my mouth as close as I could to the source of this fountain and sucked up mouthful after mouthful.  “I guess I’m still thirsty”, I joked.
 As the pressure eased, I stuck my tongue back in.  When I did the spigot stopped so I pulled out a bit and was rewarded with more to drink.  “Tastes, like a good beer” I said.  My tongue sliding in and out and the sloshy wet condition of her pussy were getting her hot and horny.  I could see her nipples getting harder and felt as she started to move with the rhythm of my tongue.  She pulled away from me, grabbed the blanket from the van seat just behind her and laid it out in the grass beside the road.  I lay down on my back as she lowered her pussy on top of me.  She reached over for my cock and started to suck it as I returned to my tonguing of her slippery pussy.  She had emptied her bladder by now but there was plenty of hot juices coming out of her pussy.   As I felt her hot mouth on my cock, I remembered that I still had to go, and quite badly too.
 I tried to pull away, but she grabbed my cock firmly and kept sucking.  “Fine, I thought and let the overpowering urge go.  She pulled her head back quickly from the surprise of a mouthful of my hot piss.  I could not control anymore and as soon as she released it from her mouth my cock started spraying her face and over her shoulders onto her back.  She pointed the stream of piss onto her tits and wiped her face.  Then she moved her head back down for another mouthful.  “It is good”, she said in surprise after swallowing.  Again, she pointed my cock at her tits, and I underneath, was showered by a rain of hot piss.  Some was rolling down her back over her ass and some was running down from her tits into her pussy and both were combining to make a significant quantity pouring into my mouth.  I drank up the mixture of juices and pee that was pouring into my mouth and my tongue kept sliding in and out.  She continued to suck on my cock and soon my erection returned.  She spent some time licking up and down the shaft and then sucking up each of my soaked balls as her pussy continued to grind up and down on my face.  
Suddenly an extra-large gulp of juices filled my mouth as she ground her pussy down hard and came on my face.  At this signal I filled her mouth with a reward of hot cum to add to the pee she had already drunk.   We cleaned up as best we could and hurried home to continue our lovemaking. 

• Like 3
  • Hot 1