Hot college girl Iris just makes it!

It all started on a wonderful day at college. I went inside the school with a staff member informing me that all the bathrooms were closed due to a water outage in the school. This didn’t faze me because I didn’t need to go. I went up to my classroom as I was waiting outside, I saw one of my partners that I am working on a project with. Her name was Iris. She was about 5’10, brown hair, brown eyes, make-up on. She was a very nice girl. She was crossing her legs and bobbing up and down. I thought nothing of it. We enter the classroom, and we sit right next to each other, and she keeps crossing her legs. She has a strained look on her face. The professor mentions the bathrooms being out of order and that is when I hear Iris mention that she must use the ladies room. This got me turned on like crazy. The professor apologized to her and said that she will check on when the bathrooms will open. While the professor was talking, she kept putting her hand between her legs. The professor told us all to team up with our partners while she figures out the whole bathroom problem. I met up with Iris and we talked about our project. The whole time Anna was shaking her legs and grabbing her crotch saying how bad she needs to pee.  Iris told me she had two big cups of coffee this morning and forgot to use the bathroom at her house. When she got to CLC she was turned away by a staff member. Iris was really struggling. An hour and 30 minutes had passed and throughout that entire time she was squirming and grabbing her vagina. The class had ended, and the bathrooms were not opening anytime soon. Iris sighed as she did the pee dance. Things were about to get worse for her. As Iris was running out to her car trying to contain the contents inside her bladder. Iris gets to her car and tries to start it up only to find her car battery was out of juice. Iris cursed out loud knowing she was seconds away from having an accident. I saw her and I offered her a ride to find a bathroom. She said yes and we went on our way. Throughout the drive Iris was squeezing her pussy very tightly. After a 20-minute drive we finally made it to her house. Iris asked me to go into the house with her to help her with her jeans because her parents weren't home, and her jeans were very hard to get off. Iris promised me that she would make it up to me. So, I followed her inside and helped her take her pants off. Iris sat on the toilet and released a very thick white stream of pee. I couldn’t believe it I was watching a hot girl piss. Her pussy was perfect! Iris finished up took the toilet paper wiped her pussy and flushed the toilet. Iris thanked me and asked me how she could make it up to me. I kissed her on the lips, and I said, "I think you know how to repay me.” I take her to the bed, took off our clothes, and had the best sex of our lives.       

• Like 3