Bursting school resource officer.

This story is totally fictional!

This happened to a school resource officer at a high school. She was around 5’4”, dark brown hair and very athletic fit. All the dudes in the school had a crush on her. I remember I had seen her so I stopped and talked to her. As I was talking to her she shacking her legs pretty fast. She had to stop the conversation short and told me she had to pee really bad and she had been holding it for a while. I said goodbye and then I followed her. I had always wanted to see her desperate to pee. This was happening during lunch time so the line for the women’s bathroom. She got into line behind these girls. The line was out the door. The reason for that is this was the only working bathroom in the entire school. She was doing the potty dance. She was crossing her legs with both of her hands squeezing her vagina. The line moved slow. She was running out of time. Out of no where she dribbled a little bit of pee. She squeezed her vagina even harder. This had lasted for about 20 minutes. After 20 minutes went by she couldn’t hold it anymore and totally peed her pants. Her pants were soaked! She quickly left the line and I didn’t see her for the rest of the day!