Jay Lee's Porta Potty Confessions...First Site of Peeing

When was the first time you seen someone pee? For me the first time I seen a girl pee was in summer camp. I was 16 and was on dawn of my sexuality. I must say in dawn of my sexuality I was a modest man.

I enrolled in a summer camp sponsored through my high school. After arriving at my high school there were two buses, one for the boys and one for the girls. Since the buses did not have signs indicating which bus was which, I accidently boarded the wrong bus. When realizing I was on the wrong bus I couldn’t change buses because the all-boys bus had just departed. So, with the all-boys bus going in an opposite direction of the all-girls bus the female leaders decided to keep me on the all-girls camp, because there separate facilities at the campsite. While enjoying the 2 hour bus ride to summer camp, Opa sat next to me on the bus and would become my partner throughout camp.

After an exhausting 2 hour bus ride, the leaders set our living arrangements and of course this was not a coed living arrangement for the month. Throughout the month the female leaders still included the “girly stuff”, but would also include fishing and hiking not originally planned.

Interestingly, 5 of the 12 girls whom were the shyest of them all were all in favor of learning more about sex. So, Opa formed a group with the 5 girls and me. In our spare time we discussed our thoughts on sex and concluded that we were all virgins expect Opa, who had sex with 2 guys. After a morning of fishing and swimming, one day, our leaders decided to give us the rest of the day off. So, Opa decided to meet with the group in a secluded and shaded area up from the creek. Out of the blue in the middle of discussion and with no around but our group, Emy (one of the girls in our group) asked if she could see my penis. Upon Emy’s request I noticed Aliz, another girl in our group, was in pain and distress. In that same moment, Aliz stepped off to side, dropped her shorts, and squatted over the ground allowing a powerful stream to flow onto the ground. Amazed at the site of seeing a girl pee for the first time, I decided to show all the girls my penis by peeing in the spot Aliz peed in. Later, our group decided to go skinny dipping by running past our leaders naked, whom where down at the creek. Gather around a campfire later that evening, the leaders told the entire camp that our group faced fear head on and was not condoning our stunt, but were applauding our efforts to face fear and to do something bold and daring.

Oh, did I mention that every boring story has a happy ending. My happy ending ended 2 nights before camp was over. This camp story ends with Aliz. While undressing for a shower, Aliz walked in the boys’ room and said, “Hey naughty boy let me see you pee again since you seen me pee”. I decided to use the urinal and Aliz responded with, “Excellent choice”. Moments later, in the urinal next to me, Aliz tried to pee like a boy and was very successful at peeing like a boy. After peeing for Aliz, I her asked if I could start my shower. “Sure thing naughty boy”, she said, thinking she would get lost. While walking up to the shower, Aliz said, “Wait I am a dirty girl naughty boy, wash me”. Moments later she began to undress and then for the first time I took a girl on a ride to heaven and back.

Jay Lee

• Like 1