Sister act IV

Nuns, some more pee and masturbation

The recollection of her young years' indulgence in masturbation sparked some thoughts in sister  Theresa's mind, and she expressed them in the following way:

sister, you were, and are, so innocent. But life as a nun can be very demanding. You are still a novice, and haven't yet taken full vows and I feel that, before you make a final commitment, you should at least once go through the experience we have been talking about. I think it is better you do it now, when you still have a choice of what you want your future life to be, rather than falling prey to this urge later, when it would be too late to come back.

Sister Agnes is intrigued, with a mixture of curiosity and residual fear.

If you say so, sister, I am so ignorant  and you are much more experienced. But wouldn't I be committing a sin, sister, would I have to confess?

the thought of sister Agnes having to reveal to the confessor the details of the experience terrifies sister Theresa, and she hastens to reply

no, no sister, you would be innocent. You are going to do it as an act of obeyance to my request. I will confess myself for my own sinning only, and then I  will double the penance given to me.

But will it hurt? I had heard you moaning

no sister, you are still wet from when you relieved yourself, and more fluid wil come, you will see, your body knows how to respond. But it will be a strange feeling that I cannot describe, it is like an ecstasy so strong to be almost painful. Go ahead, don't be afraid of touching yourself, I am asking you to do it. And , so that you don't feel too ashamed of doing it in front of me, I will do the same to myself.

Sister Agnes hesitantly lifts her gown with one hand and slips the other inside her drawers, past her fuzzy ginger pubic hair and down below where she had seen sister Theresa rubbing herself. Sister Theresa now felt she could relax. Her desire to help sister Agnes was genuine but she also knew that now she could satisfy her own needs. And her first urgent need was to relax the muscles with which she had blocked her bladder and soon urine started to flow freely again. Sister Agnes had been watching her companion to get encouragement and guidance and seeing a new puddle forming from under the sister gown , in her ignorance she felt she should ask

you are relieving yourself sister, should I too....

you can if you need to sister, but don't worry, just do what comes natural and your body will know what to do.

Both nuns then went on rubbing themselves, sister Agnes first timidly but then  more and more decisively, as waves of overwhelming pleasure were propagating thru  her whole body. Sister Theresa knew that now she didn't need to be so frantic. From her long time ago experience she knew how to pace herself, and she was monitoring  her young companion to be able to reach a simultaneous orgasm. Sister Agnes was going wild, she fell on her knees and yanked her drawers down, to have unimpeded access to her vagina with both hands. Oh my Lord, my Lord Jesus, what is happening to  me? she cried as her climax was near, oh my Lord. And sister Theresa increased the pace of her own fingering, not caring anymore if sister Agnes could hear her moaning and whimpering. They came together and sister Agnes collapsed to the ground, so exhausted that she couldn't stop more pee coming out of her throbbing labia. They stayed silent for a while, then sister Theresa helped her companion to stand up and set back her drawers in the right place.

Oh my Lord sister, but why such a pleasure must  be a sin?

I don't know sister, I don't profess to understand all the rules that are imposed upon us. But at the same time, these rules are set by men, who might not understand women's needs. But, she added with a twinkle in her eyes, if we are out together again we do not need to be so desperate before taking care  of our corporeal needs.

The end

• Like 4