Sister act III

Nuns, more pee and masturbation

As soon as sister Agnes had turned her back, sister Theresa , without even bothering to turn, didn't waste a second to hike her habit up, yank her drawers down to her ankles and squat. Pee started gushing out of her vagina right away, but she knew she had to be fast. As she started fingering herself as the pee was flowing, old feelings surfaced in no time and, as much as she tried to restrain herself, she could not help moaning and whimpering softly.

Sister Agnes could hear the hissing and splattering as the pee stream was rushing out, but she could also hear the sounds sister Theresa was uttering.

Are you allright sister? She had to ask but the reply " yes sister don't worry" came with a such a strange voice that she convinced herself that sister Theresa was in some sort of trouble and, in spite of the stern warning, she had to assist. But when she turned the sight she saw completely froze her: sister Theresa, flushed in her face, was squatting, drawers around her ankles and habit held around her waist, while peeing and frantically rubbing her pudenda, her dark bush in full sight.

Don't look, don't look sister, I am a sinner, screamed sister Theresa, please turn away.

But sister Agnes was paralyzed, she could not take her eyes away from the sight. And then, feeling that the circumstances warranted it,  she asked softly " are these those other urges you couldn't mention, sister?"

Yes, answered sister Theresa, and I have succumbed to them.

She had managed to somewhat take control of herself. While still squatting ( her legs were shaking and she didn't know if she could stand) she had dropped the gown to cover herself and , with great effort, she had managed to stop the flow of urine still half filling her bladder. But,  even though her repressed sexuality was screaming for attention, she knew that today she was not going to be able to reach complete fullfilment. But, unwittingly, sister Agnes was going to come to the rescue.

Yes sister, answered sister Theresa, these are those powerful urges. But, she added as almost to lessen her sense of guilt, I am sure you were aware of them and maybe even experienced them yourself.

No,no sister I haven't. When washing my private parts I was afraid to touch myself too much, even though sometimes a strange feeling was going through my body. And I know that some of the girls my age were sharing some sort of secret, and they would come out of the woods whispering and giggling, but I thought they had just been there to relieve themselves. 

And, due to her growing curiosity and thanks to the closer bond she had established with her elder , she dared asking  timidly

But have you allowed yourself to respond to those urges, sister?

Yes sister, answered Theresa, I cannot lie to you. When  I  was your age or even younger I had sinned repeatedly, but I have been able to regain my purity after taking my vows. But today the urge was overwhelming.

Oh my Lord sister, it was me who led you into  temptation?

No no sister, you did modestly what you had to do urgently and I had permitted you to do it. It was my sin not to turn my eyes away.

But, as this conversation was taking place, a thought kept forming in sister Theresa's mind.

Still to be continued, it is taking longer than I had anticipated

• Like 2