Sister act II, continues

Nuns, pee, masturbation

Sister Theresa had been introduced to masturbation as a teenager by an older girlfriend. They had gone for a badly needed pee in the woods, which they did facing each other, and the sight of her friend's fully grown bush with pee gushing out from the slit below it had given  Theresa a strange feeling. Almost reading her mind, her friend said

don't pull your knickers up yet, I will teach you something new, do as I do

and she started rubbing herself between her legs, first gently and then faster and faster, with Theresa imitating her. They reached a powerful orgasm together and Theresa was hooked. Due to the lack of privacy in her house, she would satisfy her sexual needs when going to the outhouse to pee, and in this way peeing and masturbating were tightly connected in her mind. She would need to confess and the priest, with the pretense of needing to know the details in order to assess the gravity of her sins, would want to know where and how often she had been doing it,  whether alone or with other girl or, heaven forbid, with boys. Theresa had to reveal her acts with great shame, while the priest, who knew her well, was secretly masturbating at the thought of her penitent peeing and orgasming in the outhouse.

Upon joining the convent, Theresa had resolved not to indulge any longer in her sinful behaviour and, to avoid temptation, she trained herself not to use the convent outhouses, but to relieve herself in the chamber pot next to her bed, early morning and bedtime, together with all the other sisters in the dormitory. But today it was going to be another story.

Sister Theresa had been watching the young novice relieving herself forcefully with her round buttocks exposed and this sight, together with the signals from her own full bladder, made her realize that if she couldn't appease the overwhelming sexual urge she would just go mad. 

Sister Agnes had finished taking care of her need and, while standing and readjusting her habit, was saying, in a voice made cheerful by the end of her previous severe discomfort

forgive me again sister for beeing so weak, but I do not remember ever having been so desperate. 

And then, feeling that now she could speak more freely

but after all  we have had a long day, and I had only had the chance to relieve myself early this morning in the chamberpot

Don't apologize sister, what you had to do was quite natural and we are taught that " naturalia non sunt turpia". And, if you do forgive my openness, I confess that I have an equally strong urge too. I had planned to resist it until we had reached the convent, but I think I will take advantage of the safe situation too.

of course sister, you shouldn't hesitate, I am sure you must be in strong discomfort , I know how I felt and the relief was blissful( again sister Agnes was being more personal , somthing that she would not have dared doing earlier, but she felt that a new special bond had formed between the two).

But, sister Theresa said sternly, you must turn away. I am your senior and it would not be proper to be seen by you while exposing myself.

of course sister, answers Agnes, I will turn away and pray for forgiveness.

to be continued, sorry about keeping  you in suspense, but I need to submit the file before losing it

• Like 1
  • Hot 2