Working Girls

Don't know if I've been in a stupor all these years, but after having a dearth of W/S encounters, I finally happened upon a website in the UK called adultwork.com which lists working girls and what they are willing to do with their time. For our overseas cousins benefit I must point out that under UK law, prostitution is legal but soliciting is NOT. These girls therefore advertise their "time" for a certain payment and list their "likes" ie services to get around the law, stating that what happens after meeting up is between consenting adults. Well since "waking up", I have had several proper golden shower sessions, watching the girl pee in the toilet, standing over in the bath and peeing all over me, and also straight into my mouth, with me drinking it from the source like the old drinking fountains we had at school. It has all been so mind blowing, I just wish I had done this earlier instead of trying to persuade women I have known in the past to participate.