Enjoy piss play longer

I'm known at work to "piss for England".

I'm not bragging by any means and I think I just pee longer than any non pee lover because I try to work on making myself last longer. It may just be I pee longer the average man.

I drink a glass of water when I wake up in the morning, this is before doing my first pee of the day, I then have my breakfast and another glass of water. By this time I need to pee badly so I do.

I drink a litre of water on the way to work. By the time I get to work I need to pee so I have a coffee and then I need to pee badly so I do.

During the work day I drink 2 litres of water. I wait until I need to badly before peeing each time.

I drink a litre of water on the way home so again I need to pee but I'll have a cup of coffee before peeing.

During the evening I'll have a further 3 glasses of water and will only go pee when I need to badly.

I think by waiting until I need to go badly my bladder will fill up more, get bigger and training it this way will make more pee and pee for longer.

This is only my opinion, my training and it works for me. 

Drinking more and holding it in for longer can only make longer longer streams 🙂

• Like 1