Pleasure by the creek - a short erotic story

This story contains male desperation, female urination, male urination, golden showers, female domination and sex

She led him by the shoulder from the shadow of the rock overhang where they had been sitting. Leaving behind the blanket spread on the ground and an almost empty jug of water.  Earlier she had instructed him to remove his clothes except for his underwear.  She knew how much he enjoyed being naked outdoors and she had denied him that pleasure for the time being.

His hands were tied behind his back as she guided him down to the sandy bank of the creek.  She stopped him at the edge of the water and turned him around so he faced her.  His feet were in the cold water and his heart was racing in anticipation, not knowing what would happen next. 

She stood there facing him for a moment looking him up and down. She could see the bulge in his underwear.  His cock longing to be free. She decided to tease him a little more. 

She dipped her hand in the cold water, cupping it to scoop some water. Slowly she let it drip from her fingers onto his belly button, watching it run down towards his erection.

He was squirming a bit, shifting weight from one leg to the other.  "What's the matter with you?" She asked. 

"I drank too much water and I need to pee!", he replied. 

"Hold it", she ordered him.

"Yes ma'am "

She stepped back and removed her bikini top and tossed it to the side. She reached up and massaged her breasts for a moment, enjoying the feeling of them being free in the warm sun.  Next she pulled down her bottoms and stepped out of them. 

He watched her stretch her naked body in the sun, feeling a mixture of strong desire and an uncomfortable feeling in his bladder from needing to pee so badly. Shifting his weight from one foot to the other was only slightly postponing the inevitable. As his cock went from rock hard to semi hard he could tell he was about to lose control.  

She watched him again and could see both pleasure and concern on his face. An ornery smile formed on her lips and her eyes had a mischievous look about them.

He worked the muscles in his groin trying in vain to hold back the tide.  Finally losing the battle, a warm jet of pee escaped. He was able to stop it again for the moment.

She noticed the wet spot spread on his underwear. "Did you just pee your pants?" She asked in a mocking tone.

"Yes ma'am, I couldn't help it." He replied.  "I really need to pee!"

"Keep holding it." She ordered as she stepped closer, reaching for the waste band of his underwear.  She pulled the band forward to peek inside just when another involuntary jet escaped.  Reflexes caused her to jump ever so slightly then she laughed even though her hand got a little wet.

"Sorry" he said again as he held back the flood.

She pulled his underwear down his legs and ordered him to step out of them and kick them to the side.

A mixture of powerful emotions was swirling in him; lust, arousal, discomfort, anticipation, slight embarrassment but not too much because he was also enjoying these sensations. 

He watched and felt it as she gently held his cock.

"I have always wanted to try aiming one of these things! So go ahead and pee."

He released a stream as she aimed the jet of pee in the sand. Pure relief and pleasure crossed his face as he let her play.

She smiled broadly at the pulsing feel of it through his cock and being able to see it exit his pee hole.  Wet squiggles formed in the sand as she enjoyed aiming his stream.  Then without warning she gently pinched off the flow and ordered him to hold it again.

He felt a burning pain as she stopped the flow but quickly using the muscles to control the flow he was able to stop the pain. He was filled with curiosity as she stepped in front of him, now facing him with her legs slightly spread she reached down with her free hand and spread her moist lips open so her clit was visible.

He felt a new surge of excitement and was semi erect as she aimed his cock between her legs and told him to finish peeing. 

When she felt and saw the stream start, she moved his cock and aimed the stream so the warm fluid hit her clit. She gasped with the unexpected pleasure she felt from the combination of warmth, pressure and naughtiness of what she was doing.  Gently she adjusted the aim and occasionally lightly pinched the flow so she could feel the stream pulse on her erect clit. She moaned with deep pleasure.

He was in awe of what she was doing and extremely happy she was obviously enjoying herself. After peeing off and on for a full 2 minutes he was down to short blasts as his bladder fully emptied. 

As the stream faded she bent down, to watch up close, the last few drops leaving him.  It had been a new and wonderful experience for her. She ran a finger over the head of his penis, gently rubbing his pee hole and feeling the moisture.  "Good job" she said as she smiled at him. "Now get down on your knees! "

"Yes ma'am" he replied and obediently dropped to his knees in the sand.

She reached over and grabbed the back of his head and forced his face next to her pussy.  "Lick me", she said forcefully.

Once again he obeyed and started licking her, forcing his tongue between her lips. He could taste the mixture of his saltiness and the sweetness of her juices mixed together.  He was feeling very aroused and could feel himself getting hard again. Slowly he licked her from her taint up to her clit and back down again.

She moaned in pleasure, allowing herself to give in to the sensation of being completely naked outside in a beautiful setting with her sub kneeling in front of her pleasuring her. She was right on the edge of her first of several climaxes and she thrust her hips forward as she used her hands to force his face against her very wet pussy. She screamed in ecstasy as she came on his face. 

She continued to rub against him for a few more seconds.  When the first orgasm finished washing over her like a wave, she released his head and pushed it back a few inches.  She reached down and rubbed away the last bits of momentary pleasure. She knew there would be more to come but for now she had another urgent need.

He watched very closely, mesmerized by the smell and taste of her and the look of her swollen clit.  With a mixture of fascination, curiosity and longing he marveled when she gently spread her pussy lips, pulling with upward pressure,  he could see her pee hole start to dilate immediately followed by a jet of her warm pee splashing against his chest.  He leaned forward and licked her clit. The stream stopped and she untied his hands and told him to lay on his back.

"I want to try something " she said. She straddled him and squatted down over his very erect penis.  She guided it toward her wet pussy and lowered herself so just the head of his cock was inside her. 

"Don't move" she warned him.  She relaxed and concentrated for a bit.

The sensation of the tip of his penis inside her hot vagina was almost too much for him to bear, especially without moving.  He obediently waited trying not to let his cock throb inside her.  She was squatted down, facing him with her head lowered in concentration.  Soon he began to feel extra warmth as pee flowed from her, down his erection, onto his pubic area, eventually running off the right side of his body.

He was in pure ecstasy and she looked up to see the pure pleasure on his face.  She felt the relief from a full bladder turn into a burning desire to have his full hard cock deep inside her.  But first she wanted to torment him just a bit more. 

Standing up she moved up a couple of feet so she was standing over his face.  Again she squatted down but this time on his face.  "Lick me dry" she said with a comforting voice. As she finished lowering her dripping wet pussy to his mouth an unexpected remaining jet of pee hit his waiting tongue. 

He really enjoyed the taste of his mistress as well as doing her bidding.  He lapped greedily at her wetness. 

After cumming again she slid herself back down so her pussy was touching his cock.  She wiggled and pushed herself onto it and enjoyed the feeling of it slowly sliding inside her.  Feeling it's full length, the soft head touching her cervix. She moaned in pleasure.

He once again felt the warmth of her wet pussy enclosing on his throbbing hard cock. It actually felt a little strained it was so hard with pleasure.  He sighed with pleasure as he felt it bottom out inside her.  He moved his hips but allowed her to control the depth of thrusts.  He didn't think he could feel any more pleasure feeling her ride him and seeing pure lust on her face.

She moved slowly up and down on him, riding him.  Her pussy actually aching in pleasure. She felt the need to quicken the pace. She could feel her third orgasm quickly building.   "I want you to cum in me".  "Deep inside me".  "Do it" she said. "Cum in me now". "Fuck my pussy and squirt your cum inside me!"

He felt the wave quickly build and her words tipped him over the edge.  Moaning with his head thrown back he felt cum flow through his penis as it overflowed inside of her and dripped down his shaft and ran off his testicles. 

She felt his cock throb and pulse and felt his hot cum explode inside her.  She screamed as she orgasmed hard.  She sat down fully on him and let the cum settle and drip and enjoyed the sensation of him remaining inside. Slowly his firmness faded and she stood up, allowing a large amount of hot sticky fluid to flow on to him.

"Get up", she told him. "Let's go for a swim!"

• Hot 3