Piss as Conditioner

My submissive wears my golden shower as a leave-in conditioner for her hair. On the regular. 

Her hair is shampooed. It has been fully lathered, massaged, and rinsed. Now it's time for conditioner. She turns the water off and gracefully bows to her knees. She pulls her long wet locks forward and rest them across her breasts. She opens her palms, rests them on her legs, and says "I'm ready for my conditioner Daddy!" She closes her eyes and moans softly as my warm urine drenched her head. I make sure every part of her hair receives some flow, rinsing her head thouroughly. When I'm finished, I press my cock against her lips. She opens her mouth and cleans the remnants off my stiffening hose. I can see the piss draining from her hair. The shower is suddenly cold with the water off. "You may rise.." - "Thank you Sir!" she rises to her feet, accepting my helping hand. I hand her a warm towel and she begins her post shower routine. 

When we don't shower together my lovely little pisslut will mention how she missed her favorite conditioner. It is a delicious ritual we have enjoyed countless times together. You cant really smell it in her hair once it's dried. But she still will wrap it around her nose and mouth and try to inhale the essence in moments of stress. It's too fucking cute. 

Does any else out there use piss as a conditioner? 

• Like 2
  • Hot 2