After School Special

This story contains male desperation and wetting. Based from true events.

It was a Friday, school had sucked all week and now it was time for some relief. I hadn’t peed since a mid morning piss and had focused on drinking extra water so that by the time I got home I could flood my jeans like a racehorse. 

It was the final period of the day and I could feel my bladder expanding, not to the point of sticking out but enough to make one notice. But that would be perfect, my mom and dad wouldn’t be home till around 6pm and it was about 1pm now. Plenty of time to race home, lay my towels down and let my piss flood right out into my pants. I was wearing jeans that day, I always preferred the way a hard piss sounds in jeans rather than sweatpants or something else. That also placed some pressure on my bladder but i could handle it. 

By about 1:20pm I had finished the last few sips of my water and was beginning to get a little full. But that was perfect, all I had to do was relax, drive home at 2pm and TAKE A PISS. 1:45 came around and I was starting to feel wiggly. I noticed I was tapping my foot. A telltale sign that I needed to pee fairly soon. Only 15 more minutes I thought. I got this. The last 15 minutes of the day went by slower than the entire morning. All I could do was focus on how much urine I had in me and with the extra water now taking effect I was about to start grabbing myself. It was now 2pm and school was out. I debated just peeing at the school bathroom before heading out but I had made it this far so I decided to just quickly hop in my truck and prepare my bladder. 

As I was pulling out of the parking lot, I started to feel the pee flow down into the shaft of my dick. Quickly I pinch the end of it to help keep myself sealed in. I was beginning to reach the breaking point but I only lived 5 minutes from home so even if I spurted a few blasts out in my jeans, I’d be okay and would just have to make sure my house key was in hand. The drive home was quick, thankfully, and right as I pulled up to my house, my bladder spasmed and a hot yellow 1 second spray blasted off into my pants. I quickly grabbed the head of my dick and stopped any further flow from leaking out. I could feel the pressure at the tip of my penis. As soon as I let go of my dick the rest of the spurt that was in my shaft leaked out into my boxers. I could feel at this point that they were damp but looking at the jeans on the outside, I was still good.  The neighbors wouldn’t see anything. Quickly I hopped out of my truck and went up to my door. “Finally, it’s time!”I thought. But as I was rushing up to my door on the edge of bursting my mom pulled up, home early from work. 

“NO” I thought. I was right about to get to the fun part, finally let all that piss out I had been holding all day. Feeling that warm flow mixed with the ultimate pleasure of relief. I had no options at this point. I quickly went to the toilet and drained what felt like a gallon of piss out of me. After a nice long one, I checked my boxers to asses the damage. They were wet in the front groin area but not soaked like I had thought. Good enough for now. As I left the bathroom my mother was just setting her purse down on the counter and said “wow that must have been a close one you seem flushed!” Mom’s always right!

But I still wanted relief, that kind you only get with a nice full bladder pants wetting. I was going swimming the next day with my friends and their family and suddenly an idea sparked my head. But that’s another story for another day. Hope you enjoyed this one 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1