How much pee do you drink regularly?

I really get turned on pushing myself to do more, and today I enjoyed drinking two 8 oz mugs of my pee (in a row). I peed in my green tea and the mug was still very hot so it was a nice blend of 1/3 green tea and 2/3 pee and perfectly warm for a while as I sipped it. I have drank before but never enjoyed it so much as I did this time because it was in a travel mug and I could drink at my desk without being suspicious to others around me. Since I enjoyed it so much, I want to do it more, and I mean a lot more. I felt a little bit of dry mouth after drinking 16 oz (previously drank around 70 oz water throughout the day). Other than being a little thirsty and needing to rehydrate, do you have suggestions to be sure I am not pushing it too far? I want to be safe and I don’t know if there is a general amount I should stay under in a day.

13 hours ago, Pissloverj said:

I really get turned on pushing myself to do more, and today I enjoyed drinking two 8 oz mugs of my pee (in a row). I peed in my green tea and the mug was still very hot so it was a nice blend of 1/3 green tea and 2/3 pee and perfectly warm for a while as I sipped it. I have drank before but never enjoyed it so much as I did this time because it was in a travel mug and I could drink at my desk without being suspicious to others around me. Since I enjoyed it so much, I want to do it more, and I mean a lot more. I felt a little bit of dry mouth after drinking 16 oz (previously drank around 70 oz water throughout the day). Other than being a little thirsty and needing to rehydrate, do you have suggestions to be sure I am not pushing it too far? I want to be safe and I don’t know if there is a general amount I should stay under in a day.

i think maybe 20 oz might be a reasonable limit, that's a pint per day. maybe you can make drinking pee into a health thing where you drink a lot more water and also exercise and perhaps cut out non-healthy food and drink. i'm seriously thinking about this but if you are enjoying it there's not always a need to push it maybe 🙂

• Like 1