No place to go :0

My boyfriend (I will call him Chris) and I decided to go to Times Square in New York City to watch the ball drop on New Years eve/day. When we finally arrived, I was excited for this romantic evening and perhaps a “treat” back in the hotel room. We were not your average couple, I had never seen him naked before. The closest thing to sex we had was snuggling at the movie theater. (We had only been together for about 2 weeks). We were just friends, hardly boyfriend and girl friend, and I was happy with that.

So, back to the story. We arrived and huddled together to stay warm. It was loud because we had arrived about a half hour before the ball would drop. Chris suddenly sighed. I said "Whats wrong?" He replied "No. Its fine. Never mind." I said "No, tell me. Its okay." Chris said "I forgot a water bottle. I'm sorry." I was confused. "They are selling hot chocolate over there." I wondered why he wanted water so much. He said "No, not for drinking." No I was really confused. "Well, when I was looking for a hotel room online, I stumbled upon a website and a couple reviews said that you should bring a water bottle because there are no bathrooms, and they have too many police to urinate in an alley.", Chris said. Oh. That's why. I was actually REALLY surprised that Chris had said that. He is the kind of guy that refuses to show his private area to anyone, and would never think of peeing anywhere other that a private toilet.

I agreed. A water bottle would have nice right about now. I felt like I had a small urge to pee. Plus, there were so many security guards you would have to walk 5 miles just to find a alley to pee in. I looked around. This place was the most impossible place to pee in. Whatever I thought, I can hold it in until we get to our hotel room I guess.

So, we stood there in the freezing cold until the ball dropped. (For those of you who are unaware, A big glass ball is “dropped” at 12 am on new years day in Times Square, and a massive amount of people come from all over the continent. The place is really crowded and it doesn’t help that it is a city.) After the crowd was done cheering and had started dispersing, Chris and I started walking back to his car to go to our hotel. As we were walking, I could tell he had to pee badly by the way he was walking. Come to think of it, I started to get the same feeling. “Now I really wish I had a water bottle to pee into. Or anything to pee into.” I said to Chris. He said back, “I know. I was just thinking the same thing”.

Chris suddenly stopped walking and pointed to an apartment. In the window there was a piece of paper that said “FREE USE OF TOILETS” That was a surprise because most people living here refuse to let people use their bathrooms. “Lets go in“ , I said. He agreed. As we walked in, a lady greeted us with a kind smile. “Thank you sooooo much” Chris said. The lady said, “No problem. This may be a bit different then you were expecting, though.” Go straight to the living room or there is a bathroom, 2nd door on your right If you need to poop, please use the toilet.” “Living room?’ I thought, “Why would she tell us where the living room was? And where else would we poop?” We walked in and realized why. The bathroom door was and there were three people in there. A young man was standing in the tub, with his shoes on the floor next to the tub and his jeans rolled up halfway between his ankles and knees. He had his penis out of his pants and was facing the wall of the tub peeing. There was a lady, probably in her 50’s sitting on the toilet, doing her business. I took one look at Chris, saw his horrified expression, and quickly took his hand and we left the bathroom. Chris said “Lets just wait in the living room until everyone leaves the bathroom”. “Good idea” I said. I had to pee so badly now I didn’t know I f I could make it. As I entered the living room a faint, tiny small of urine entered my nose. There were empty paint buckets around the room, with people peeing into them. I noticed when people finished peeing, they dumped there buckets into the sink. There was a child, probably only ten years old, with her pants down to her knees, crouching over her bucket, peeing. A woman who looked like she was the little girl’s mother was standing in the corner of the room, waiting for her daughter to finish, and making sure she did not look at any of the other people. A guy was standing, awkwardly holding his penis with one hand and the bucket with his other. A boy, probably about 15, (I’m just gonna call him…Jake), who I think I saw his father outside (the man looked exactly like this boy) , was had his bucket on the ground and was looking at this pretty girl who just walked in. Jake turned so if she looked, she could see his dick. She did no look up though, she confidently walked up to a bucket on the floor, which was facing the boy who was looking at her, and pulled down her pants. Jake stared at the girl, even when he finished peeing. Then she looked up at him, and Jake realized his penis was erected and quickly shoved it back in his pants. She casually pulled up her pants, smiled at Jake and walked away. This is so disturbing and sickening and weird, I thought. I could tell Chris was thinking the same thing.

Meanwhile, Chris and I looked at each other, nodded and walked back into the hallway. We were about to walk back out the door, when the lady who owned the place stopped us. You guys didn’t take any pics, right? , She said. We said we didn’t. “Good. Did you guys empty you buckets into the sink?”, she asked. I said “We don’t really want to use the bathroom in here.” She said “I understand. Hey, the bathrooms open!” Lock the door and I will tell everyone not to go in it. Okay, Chris said. We both started toward the door. I stopped, and said “I really gotta pee. I might explode. Is that ok if I go first?” Chris said “ No I better go first, I think I might pee myself.” He did a cute little smile and we both walked in. I pulled down my pants and crouched and peed into the tub, while he whipped out his cock and peed into the toilet, and the whole time, we were smiling at each other. That’s how it all got started.

THANKS FOR READING! BTO SURE TO READ MORE OF MY POSTS, JUST TYPE epicjess INTO THE SEARCH BOX ON THIS WEBSITE! LOVE YOU ALL!

• Like 2
  • Hot 1