Diary of a bed wetter

Hi all! Welcome to my diary, my life, and my experiences in becoming a bed wetter. Peese keep the comments to a minimum and message me if you have any questions or suggestions.

A bit about me: I am 20 years old and still living with my parents ( get your prejudice out! college is a 30 minute bike ride here, no need to get debt and frick up my life).

I'm single. Partly because I'm asexual/aromantic, but mostly because I can't hold a conversation even if my life depended on it. I'm pretty socially awkward, but I've learned to love myself en be happy with "me".

I'm a teacher. I teach English as a foreign language to 12-16 year-olds.

I'm non-binary with a hefty amount of dysphoria. In this diary I'll leave any reference to my genitals ambiguous so that you don't know if you're gay or not lmao. 

That's all you need to know for now + I don't feel like writing more about me, so I'll just move on to Day 1!

Day 1: Mom bought me some new bed items. I might be an English teacher but I don't even know what these things are called in my native language so.. lol.
She replaced the cotton thing you lie on - a matress cover I believe it's called? It's new and 100% black, so you know my mind was going places whenI saw it.
The blanket cover (?) was also replaced. Artistic looking monkeys and birds now lull me to sleep. The backround is pretty dark as well and it's not entirely cotton; it's a bit synthetic.
Now for my plan of mischief ohohoho... thank you Pauly Peeps for the small tutorial.

In effect, I drunk a ton of water before bed so that my pee was dilute. As my friend said "small steps, little grasshopper", this process was also to be taking small steps. That's why I peed for about 19 seconds in the toilet while leaving a bit in the tank for bed. Rookie numbers, I know, but please do remember that my mom will kill me if I fuck up my matress. I'm testing the waters (lil piss pun for ya) to see how much my bed can hold. Now, the moment of action.

I smuggled up in bed without my bear since I'd think that he wouldn't enjoy seeing me bed wet again. I tried a couple of positions but relaxing my bladder was hard, so I just laid on my back and pushed. Little droplets and maybe even a small stream came out, but I definitely peed way too much in the toilet. Oops! but it was something to start with, I guess. I was super horny but I can't jack off - I'm on a streak of 2 years now - so I waited for my heartbeat to calm down while getting familiar with the now wet spot in my bed. It was rather nice and cooling: it felt kind of "natural" in a way? Strange, but I liked it, will be continuing for sure!

At around 12am I woke up again to pee in the bathroom. A chance lost, but perhaps for next time OwO. It's 6am now at the time of writing and I've never felt more awake. Is it he adrenaline that shook me, or perhaps the horny? Who knows... all that I know is that I'm ready for another day of teaching! Keep you guys updated.

• Like 4

Day 2:

My timing was a little off today. I drank about 1 liter of water 1,5 hours before bed but I'd honestly thought I'd get way more piss. Oh well! guess I had to make do with what I got.

Once again I snuggled up in bed again and relaxed my bladder. Again, nothing. I'm still a little anxious about staining my bed wear and/or not being able to sleep comfortable after wetting. That's why I was pushing again. I got way more piss out today! My legs were throughly coated and I could feel my wet ass with every reposition. It's lovely, especially when the hot piss drips down your body. The wet bed isn't all that bad either; it's a nice change of pace.

I am going to try to skip tomorrow. My parents will be leaving to go on vacation and they have a habit visiting me in the middle of the night that they'll be leaving. If thay found out I'm not sleeping with underwear at that time and having a wet bed they'll freak out. Saturday tp Saturday next week will be more eventful, promise!

• Like 4

Day 3: sorry to disappoint, but today was uneventful. I didn't drink enough water so my pee would have strongly permuated throughout my room. Thankfully, I didn't have an accident. It was weird to sleep in a dry bed, though. It was really warm since I didn't have the pee to cool it down; not fun.

My parents have left for vacation ohohoho. I have so much naughty things planned: storing my pee in a vase to bathe with, public wettings when it's raining and of course to absolutely soak my bed!

More on that, I have a slightly smelly spot in my bed now. I'm sure that keeping my pee dilute would make the smell less apparent, but I'm a little scared of stains. Since my parents are gone I can do my own washing up, so that's good I guess.

I'll be monitiring my water intake today, making sure I got dilute pee but a nicely filled bladder. Keep you updated tomorrow!

• Like 1