Prettyyyyy edgyyyyy

So this story is about edgy experiences I had and to keep myself in good standing with life I’m going to change names of the places and times and say this was all “notional” lol. I digress, years ago I was way more into pissing than I am now. Every moment I had the opportunity, store, restaurant, etc, as long as it wasn’t crowded and I didn’t see anyone within a close distance that clearly wasn’t a milf lol game on. One day I’m in this general store and sadly I’ve since deleted all these videos because of me not having a place to share them at the time (kind of felt incriminating too lol) either way, I was at the general store and I would always go in check the dead spaces for cameras, browse, buy stuff and really do a good 360 check (I’m also a safe exibitionist if that’s even a thing lol) so I find this area that sells random little objects and mind you if you were looking at me you’d haven’t the slightest idea of what’s going on, these to older ladies are too my right hand side on the other side of the shelf. Not only do I piss on the shelf but I started masterbating. It was the rush of a lifetime. I didn’t cum because I didn’t want to get caught plus I was recording. Oh my youth. I was ballsy as hell back then. (In this notional story) lol what are some of your edgy, “notional” lol stories ?