Not a fiction

first time I ever pissed in a pussy / my girl at the time & I took ecstasy by boofing it which means we squirted up our ass which made it kick in almost immediately so then the next thing I know our other friend comes in complaining that her man was in the bathroom using Crack so she decides to join me and my girl well on x u drink alot of 💧 
& the bathroom was occupied so it wasn't long before we all had to pee My girlfriend at the time was already into the pee play so she just let it go all over my cock while kristian (the other girl) watched in amaz ment putting her fingers in the stream 
Then it was her turn she started letting it go while Tina ( my girl )was still going on me  so Kristen straddles face & let's this beautiful yellowish stream go all over me & Tina  
Then it's my turn & I let it go right in Tina's pussy while kristian is underneath with her face right under Tina's pussy and I'm sure you can just imagine the rest . We made a mess of my bed and sheet 

So we r all laying on the bed fondling each other & drinking water waiting till we had to pee again when kristians boy friend came in & saw the pile of wet clothes he was like wtf r u guys doing I thought he was gonna get mad but kristian went over to the side of the bed & Jason (kristian boyfriend) decided to join us 

He let loose a nice yellow waterfall all over kristian he didn't go on me or Tina but probably wouldn't have stopped him if he did anyway Tina & I just watched as kristian let out a nice stream of her own as she was sucking the piss of Jason's cock  

Just a little visual  at the bottom 

44d613f49cf419019fbc6b6ea6a7af800485a0be_1_2.gif

• Like 1

The squirter 

So I met this girl at a party so we go back to my truck and hop in the backseat of my Chevy Suburban so we are dry humping and I suddenly feel my crotch get all wet naturally I was surprised and she started apologizing "I'm so sorry when I get all worked up I squirt pee" and then she said "I really need to pee " and she was about to get out & go when I stopped her & had her climb in the back with me so she's riding my cock when all of a sudden she just explode and sprayed all over my cock if felt so good  

We started seeing each other and have these nice squirt sessions one time I left her in my room while I went to get a couple beers I was having a little party at the time & when I come back to my room every one from the party  is in there 

To my astonishment she was in the middle of the floor going to town with a dido and squirting across the room the streams were going all over the place 

bdf24f712a21a1325ea71a8384d4ca23f33bced9_3.gif

bdf24f712a21a1325ea71a8384d4ca23f33bced9_2.gif

• Love 1
  • Hot 1