Jay Lee's Porta Potty Confessions ... A Trail of Pee

Lea, my girlfriend, settled into a nice suburban home within her hometown, just six hours away from my hometown. Recently Lea’s job suffered economic crisis and she was given a choice: take a big demotion or take a layoff.

Lea took the big demotion. Jobs are scarce where Lea lives. Lea made a couple of embarrassing attempts to secure employment elsewhere, in neighboring towns, but was always turned down for employment.

Corresponding with Lea she hinted to me that our intimate meetings would cease and we would leave together as a normal couple. This became a reality when Lea called me and asked me to come over to an address within my hometown. I quickly told her that was a suburban area and asked her if she wanted us to site see and look for houses within this area.

Making my way to see her, she told me to take a look around the neighborhood and look around the house. She further told me the door was unbolted and to just come on in the house. As I entered the house, I called for Lea and found Lea soaking in the tub. She told me to relax, enjoy my Monday off, and join her in a bath. So, there I was relaxing and soaking, listening to Lea talk about her new big promotion. The company Lea work for has a sister company within my hometown and Lea accepted a job with the sister company. But, wait what about this house I asked Lea. See this house, the yard, and the neighborhood was my ideal place to live, but I could not afford to live there. So, Lea caressing me ever so soft, said, “Honey this is our home, baby”. “No more of me traveling down to see you or you meeting me halfway between our hometowns”, she added.

After spending an hour in the tub talking and me getting use to my new home, Lea wanted to go for a walk through a fine gravel topped nature trail that was only a mile from Lea’s house. This nature trail cuts deep through a forest area and is roughly 80 miles long. This nature trail reminded that my hometown is full of nudists and park rangers allowed walkers and joggers to run or walk through the trail topless only. So, an older lady with bare floppy breasts may pass you by. Women being bare breasted did not bother Lea, who was dressed in a sexy sports bra with speedos on; the kind of speedos that gave her camel toe. Lea explained to me that since she stopped web-camming her breasts were not for public display, however, in privacy I could see her girlfriends in full view. While walking down the trail, I asked her is this a contradiction, because I was surely starring at all racks that ran by or walked by. She said, “No” I look at the men that walk by and I surely want you to enjoy looking at other breasts other than mine. She further added, “I love you and you love me, so if you or I look and don’t touch than I feel that we have done no harm to one another, but if we take what see further than we will truly be hurting one another baby”.

On the trail there are rest points, mostly for horses or other animals, which for the trail itself had only two main rest points with toilets, snack stands, etc. Our conversation was certainly reaching a high point. Upon reaching one of those points, Lea seemed kind of “pissed off” with our conversation, and said, “I have to pee”. After she hosed the bushes down with a nice long stream of clear fluid, I handed her water bottle.

I loved watching her pee and I loved the idea of changing our heated conversation. Back on the trail, I stopped walking with Lea and grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her to me. Landing a million dollar kiss on her sweet lips, told her I had a secret to tell her. About another mile or so we walked together in complete silence, and out of the blue I told her that love watching women pee, like the night we first met in person.

Lea loved my secret; she further added that her turn on was peeing like the girl on the movie Shortbus. [media]

[/media] The next point was five miles ahead and Lea informed me that she would pee for me again. After reaching the next point, Lea had to pee again. This time Lea said, "Play with my cookie (what she calls her clitoris) honey while I pee." Knowing how to rub her cookie the way she likes it, I gently pushed a finger into her vagina as Lea moaned loudly. This new arousal and foreplay for me led to more cuddling and kissing the whole 10 mile hike back home, which turned into awesome sex when we made it back home.

The following week, while stretching at the beginning of the trail with Lea, two women walked up and asked if they could join us. Lea and I introduced ourselves and they introduce themselves as well, Sara and Wendi. While hiking, this lesbian couple told us they were lawyers working for a firm in town. Lea and I talked about our jobs as well. Our conversing was so good; it was like we had known one another for years. We also discovered that Sara and Wendi hiked about 20 miles up the trail every other day.

Ten miles into the hike, Wendi whispered to Sara, “I have to pee”. "Go pee in the bushes at the rest point”, Sara whispered backed to Wendi. All sudden Lea, Sara, and Wendi started giggling and announced to me that they had to use to “Ladies Room”. Lea grabbed my hand and pulled me behind her saying, "Ladies my boyfriend has a pee fetish".

I attempted to walk up farther to give all the ladies some privacy, but Lea’s grip was unbreakable. "Now is not the time to be embarrassed with your fetish. Come over and watch me pee like a race horse honey", Lea whispered. "Don't stare to hard," Wendi said, “I might get the shy bladder syndrome”. I peed also in line with three women squatted beside me. Sara looked at Wendi and told her a corny joke, “I might go straight after seeing Jay’s straight dick”. Wendi giggled and said, “No you want, you like crook-it pussy”.

Lea and I are not “health nuts”, but after I moved in with Lea we set a goal to hike together at least 10 to 15 miles once a week. Hiking in the morning allows us to do some serious “relationship building”.

I hope you enjoy another Jay Lee’s Porta Potty Confession…thanks for reading.

Jay Lee

• Like 1