My first public experience

I have had an interest in pee for quite some time now but I have never had the chance to experience a public encounter with it until today. 
I was out to dinner tonight at a local restaurant I frequent often that has 2 single stall unisex toilets and one single stall toilet specified for women. Usually the women try to use the one specified for ladies but there’s always the ones who just use one of the unisex toilets. I was sitting at a booth just beside a little wall that separates the toilet doors from the dining area but still gives me a view of who walks in and out and when the door opens and so on. There was a group of younger men and women sitting just a table next to me, probably in their 20’s. One of the girls who was this absolutely gorgeous blond who was wearing some very revealing clothing, probably 5’6-5’7, smaller maybe B cup breasts but a beautiful ass to accommodate them. She stood up and walked over to one of the unisex toilets that I know had just been cleaned not too long ago and no one had entered it since. She went in and did her business and I heard the hand dryer going so I knew she was on her way out and I got that sudden urge that something was up (like spidey sense but for pee). So as she exited I told my friend I was gonna take a leak and walked into the toilet she had just walked out of not moments later. 

I walked in and shut the door and my pee sense didn’t fail me for when I turned around and walked over to the toilet it turns out she must have been hovering because the front of the toilet seat had pee all over it (pictures below). At that moment I had an instant hard on that was raging and knowing that the seat had just been cleaned I may have indulged in a bit of seat licking of the pee that was left there and oh my lord was it good. So salty and pissy and with my nose being where it was I could still smell a piss aroma emanating from the toilet which was amazing. 
After indulging in the pee and enjoying the moment I took out some tp and wiped up what my tongue didn’t pick up and flushed the toilet, washed my hands and walked back out. The girl was still seated at the table and I just had this joyous feeling looking at her knowing what she left behind in the bathroom and that I got to enjoy it. 
I hope now in the future since I have finally gotten the chance to enjoy this interest in public for the first time that more opportunities will arise to do it again. Let me know your thoughts and or questions below. I’ll be keeping my eye out for responses since this is my first post here. 

94321FAF-86EC-4F55-8972-BA61A27B9E04.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Hot 2