[M] First risky (and incredibly exciting) pee experience

Hey all, this is my first post here and trust me, it's a good one!

I just went out for a quite risky and very public pee, and I'm still full of adrenaline while I'm typing this.

Close to my house there's a public park with quite a few benches and whenever I would walk there in the past I always had a feeling that I wanted to piss there someday, and today I finally decided to take the leap. I waited till midnight, took off my underpants to go commando, chugged a couple bottles of water, grabbed a towel and a garbage bag to sit on because it had rained earlier today, and set off. I had to cycle through a very rich neighbourhood and was extremely afraid that somebody would think I planned on robbing some houses heheh, so I quickly made my way through and parked my bike at the park entrance. It was incredibly dark, so I had to use my phone flashlight (which again made me scared that somebody would think I was 'scanning the area' to plan a robbery) and made my way to the spot where I wanted to piss.

The bench in question was on a hill with no trees around it, so if anyone were to walk by  (which was fortunately highly unlikely because it was the middle of the night) I would definitely be seen. At this point I was about to burst, so I hurriedly placed the garbage bag on the bench, stripped off all my clothes save my socks, sat down and immediately released a glorious stream flowing from my dick. I quickly stopped feeling scared and anxious, and instead felt incredibly relieved and excited about what I was doing. I aimed my stream all around, let a little bit flow over myself, enjoying the warmth, and stood up to walk around a bit, with the stream still going strong.

After I was done I quickly dried off and put my clothes back on, but let my dick hang out through the zipper in my pants, and walked back to my bike, not giving a damn if anybody saw.

So anyway, that was my first risky pee experience. I loved doing it and I hope to do it again in the future, I already have some other spots in mind heheh.
Cheers!

• Love 1
  • Hot 3