Wednesday Afternoon Pee Fun!

After a couple of hours of great sex I asked my wife if she was up for pissing on me, she was! So I climbed into the bath and she then stood above me and showered me, her pee tasted like champagne! It was a glorious sight seeing her pussy release her golden nectar, and here's a bonus - pussy juice and piss is a great beard conditioner :D

We also spoke about her fucking our window cleaner and gardener! My cock went rock hard! She is going to dress up for them next week and see what happens, apparently the gardener has taken a fancy to her! He's a good looking chap too! Our window cleaner is OK too, so hopefully we'll be back in slut motion soon!

I love sluts - I am one!!!

(continued from above post)After being pissed on by my beautiful wife I had to shower as we had visitors coming round, normally I like to stay unwashed for a few hours and add to the piss by wetting myself! However I before showering I had a massive self piss in the bath which was also most enjoyable! My cock was rock hard and looking impressive - even if I do say so myself! The jets of piss hit my face which was nice and turned my wife on too! So I can honestly say that I am truly blessed to have such a open minded wife!

After our afternoon delight my wife, Roxy, asked me about a fantasy I'd like to become reality, I said I want to be pissed on by at least 5 people - gender unimportant!!! She liked it too! Roxy wants me to suck cock which I'm happy to oblige and she wants to see me fuck another woman biggrin.gif

Heaven really, one has to say(spoken in a refined manner!) biggrin.gif

We have more ideas to explore!

Will add more later!

Also, today I told my wife I was going to the toilet to piss on myself, she couldn't accompany me as our daughter was home. It was another sensuous experience, warm piss and sweet pre-cum - doesn't get any better than that!!! Well it does but you know what I mean!!!