Few short stories

**Various girls desperate to pee and peeing themselves.**

The employee bathroom

Annie had never had to pee so bad in her life. She had been out on the restaurant floor for the last 4 hours nonstop, and hadn’t peed in nearly 6. Underneath her knee length tartan skirt (restaurant uniform), her panties were damp and stuck to her. She’d nearly lost it when a customer dropped their fork and she had to bend down to pick it up. She squatted to grab it and felt a long spurt of pee come out, soaking her panties to capacity. So she’d hurried over to the staff bathroom in the back, but unfortunately it was already occupied.

“Pleaaaase hurry! I’m absolutely bursting!” Annie cried through the locked door. She was waiting in the storage room that the bathroom was behind, and she eyed a small mop bucket. No way, she thought, I just have to hold it. But after, 5 more minutes, she couldn’t stop a leak and it turned into a long spurt through her panties onto the floor. She stopped it for a second, and then another spurt shot out and splashed down her leg. “Oh, fuck!” she cried, grabbing the bucket and squatting over it. Immediately, her pee stream shot through her panties and forcefully roared in the bucket.

Just then, the bathroom door opened, and Annie’s manager Jack stood there. “Uhh…bathrooms free” he said awkwardly. “Oh my god, I’m so sorry, I was literally peeing myself”. Annie said this while still peeing full force, quickly filling the bucket. She managed to stop her stream and scurried into the bathroom, starting immediately with a spray onto the floor in front of the toilet and then through her panties into the toilet. She peed for another full minute, and then set to work assessing the damage done to her panties. Guess it was time to empty the bucket, too.

Almost made it

Sarah sprinted into the bathroom, a wet spot spreading on the bum of her pink shorts and her legs glistening with pee. She’d let out 2 long spurts into her car seat as she was parking, but still hoped she could avoid a complete accident. Sadah groaned to find both both stalls busy and 2 women waiting.

“Please let me go first, I’m having an accident!” she cried desperately. She was dancing on the spot, both hands jammed in her crotch, pee dripping out around her fingers. A toilet flushed, and the first woman looked kind of stunned to see a 25 year old woman peeing her shorts. Sarah didn’t care, she sprinted past her into the stall, already tearing open the button on her shorts. She ripped down her shorts and slammed her bum down on the toilet, barely locking the door.

Sarah breathed a massive sigh of relief as her pee stream reached full strength. But she suddenly felt a surprising warmth. She’d forgotten to pull down her panties! Her pee pooled in them and ran down her legs, soaking them along with her bum. Some spilled out onto the seat, splashing down onto her shorts around her ankles. She tried to slow down her flow to take them off, but there was no stopping it. Since they were so soaked anyways, Sarah relaxed and just peed through them for over a minute, happy at least her shorts were mostly dry.

Too drunk to pee

Halfway through the band’s set, Nat realized she really had to pee. She didn’t even like this band that much, and wanted to make sure she was there for the whole set of the festival headliner, so she told her friend Sami she’d be right back. As Nat weaved through the crowd, she realized a) she was drunker than she thought and b) she had to pee a lot worse than she thought. By the time she got to the portapotties, she was holding herself with one hand, trying desperately not to pee her white short shorts. She saw the long line of girls pee dancing and realized there was no way she could make it. She wasn’t the only one — a steady stream of girls were heading into the woods beside the toilets instead.

Nat stumbled over to the woods, it was nearly pitch black and the world felt very spinny around her. She missed a step as the ground sloped downwards, and the shock of it caused her to spurt a jet of pee out. She wasn’t wearing panties, and felt it dribbling down her thigh. A girl right beside her stopped, pulled up her skirt, and immediately started pissing in a high squat. A foamy puddle formed at her feet. The sight of her pee made Nat lose another trickle into her shorts.

She stumbled behind the next tree and went to take her shorts down, but her belt was stuck! Nat’s fingers weren’t listening to her brain behind a beer fog, and she could barely make out what she doing anyways. Stumbling to the right, Nat continued to try and undo her belt as a jet of hot pee soaked her crotch, running down both of her legs. Nat leaned against a tree for stability, and desperately clawed at her belt and waistband. Her bladder spasmed again, and she felt more pee spurt out. Her bum now felt soaked and and a small puddle formed in the grass below her. Knowing the battle was lost, Nat slightly bent her knees and felt her stream grow stronger, soaking her legs and dripping to her feet. She feebly continued pawing at her belt until her pee stream slowly died down. Her shorts were completely soaked, and her shoes sloshed with her pee. Nat reached for a leaf beside her and attempted to wipe her thighs, but there was no hiding the massive wet spot across her bum and crotch. Oh well, at least it was dark — Nat headed back into the crowd to find Sami.

• Like 1
  • Hot 3