Interesting experience in Red Lobster

I posted this on another forum, and it didn't get much response, but I think it is a hot situation, and would like to hear more if people have had similar experiences...

I had something happen recently that I'm hoping has happened to others. I started dating a girl about a month ago, and we recently went to red lobster, eventually she excused herself to go to the restroom. My seat was facing toward the entrance to the building, and the restrooms were off to the side around the corner. As she got up and walked over, I saw a lady shuffling past the hostess desk and briskly walking to the restroom, she entered about 10 seconds before my girlfriend. When my girlfriend got back to the table she said the lady next to her was peeing really loudly, and that my girlfriend was able to go in, use the restroom, wash her hands, fix her hair, and check herself in the mirror all well this lady was still peeing. She has no idea about my fetish or how much this turned me on! So ladies, anyone else have any stories of peeing next to a loud/long pee'er, or being a loud/long pee'er and having another girl comment on it??

I am that loud one because of how much I drink and how long I will hold it.

I've had 2 comments I can think of. One was "OMG are you going to be done anytime soon?" and another was a girl talking to me and I was responding. Then she says "I'll wait until you're done so I can hear better". A few moments later- "You are taking too long" and continues talking. I laughed at the second one.

• Like 1