Its all about peeing

OMG that is so strange i hav a 12yr old boy nd he has started peeing around the house the other day it was in the bin but it was a wicker bin so obviously came straight out on to the floor he then decided to blame the Dog but as i Explained to him i havnt got a dog only my sister one tht cmes round once in a blue moon so i knew it certainly wasnt the Dog, I to dont know how to Address this problem as nothing has changed in the house hold apart from him going bak to school, but i dnt understand how or why they do these thing's !!!!!! Having Severe ADHD is one thing i hav to deal with as i no he cant help all he's bad behavior but i certainly cant tollerate the peeing everywhere and i rlly dont no what to do or say to him as again all he says when he adventually admits it's him was, i dnt no mum i couldnt get to the toilet in time as its to far, i live in a ground floor flat the toilet is near by so there NO excuse !!!!!!!!!

please if nyone has ny ideas then please please do contact me nd let me no as im at my wit's end with this nd its a no winning battle :0(

o my son is on 72mg of Concerta as he has Severe ADHD nd learning Difficultys !!!!!!!!