Wet dream I had

Guest hrlv

It's a fictional story 'cos it never happened in real life, but it's every detail of what happened in a dream I had last week. Involves male on male, and male on female peeing. Hey, I can't chose what I dreamt about!

It was an office party in a hotel which the rooms all were adjacent to a reception hall, where the party was. So everyone could see who went in to any room and when, with who, etc. I was in my room not really wanting to get out to go to the party, even though I knew there were a few attractive women that were probably there. I was just mixing me some drinks. I ran out of lemons and got out to get some. Soon as I was out, I started stressing about people that saw me. I wasn't doing anything wrong, but you know how everything suddenly gets tense in dreams. Anyway, it was almost like a college frathouse party atmosphere. Everyone was drunk, dancing and shouting. So I grabbed some lemons, and figured I was safe going back in my room.

But as soon as I got in, a co-worker followed me and closed the door behind him. I walked towards him and said "Hi man, can I help you with anything?" He answers "Yeah!" and starts laughing, then he pulls out his dick and starts peeing all over my belly and legs, mostly my belly! I'm wearing some kind of tuxedo with a white shirt, and I'm just thinking "This yellow piss is gonna show!" but do nothing to stop him! He's just laughing and says: "I'm peeing all over you, and you're letting me do it!" I'm watching his pee and it's light yellow, but somewhat cloudy. Some is splashing on my face and mouth and I can taste it and think it's different than mine. Then I get the idea to pull my cellphone out of my pocket to take pics! He says "No pictures" and keeps laughing. I say:"If I'm letting you pee on me, you're letting me take pics!" and that was it. I was getting great shots of his stream hitting my body.

Then his girlfriend walks in and says "What are you doing? You're peeing on him?". He grabs her by the waist and places her besides him so she can watch up close. Then I pull my cock out and start peeing. It's a weak stream at first, but then it gets real powerful. I can see my pee is also light yellow, but clear, unlike his. I even splash some in my mouth and think "Yeah, two very different tastes!" She's just there watching with big round eyes, not saying a word. So I gently guide the spray away from my mouth, and aim at her boobs! She's a tall skinny brunette with small boobs, but she's wearing a V-neck evening dress, that looks more like a skirt. It's black with silver sparkles. As soon as my piss hits her boobs, she starts yelling, "Not my boobs, not my dress!" and he's there holding her tight and still laughing his ass off! She says "Aim at my legs and feet!" Then I start laughing, and also keep taking pics. I aim at her pussy, but go back to her boobs almost immediately. All the while, he's still pissing all over my chest. ...

Then I wake up! No I didn't wet the bed, but I had a huge hard-on. I went to the toilet to relieve myself, and couldn't believe what I'd just dreamt about!