When I needed to pee badly

Me and my gf where out for around 5hrs when my penis began to tingle I hate useing public rest rooms so I told my gf that I had to pee that news thrilled her so we went home in the car the traffic was way worse then I had expected so it took aprox 2hrs to get home now we both had to pee there was 1 toilet but it didn't work very well so we bothe agreed to pee on each other by the time we agreed my gf really has to go now as she had more coke than me I had a small and she had 3 larges so no wonder I went first a big yellow streem of pee went right on her giant boobs and big tits now she was layed on her back with her legs split open in the air she still needed to pee so I wondered what she ment so then I got the idea of peeing in-between her legs right on to her vag she kissed my penis and told me to lay down on the floor as I did that she bent down on me and a massive piss streem flowed out of her blader and onto my chest best day of my life

Have a piss filled day!:wee:

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...